new toy im getting

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4520034265&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEBI%3AIT

girl i know is buyin it for me, hell for free its something to play with, plus i can use it in different cars…

im guessing it calculates by the weight of your vehicle…
im just gonna pull onto the scale at work and get the total weight of the car and me total and have fun with it

i hope it can calculate the raw power of a neon R/T

better ask the seller if they will take it back if it can’t handle your car

:smiley:

are you going to swear by its accuracy?

The calculations are weight independent. Just stick it on and go.

fuck no lol, its just something to play with. its not that accurate

i just dont see how it gets all the info from the electrical system in the vehicle from just the lighter socket…

it doesn’t get any ‘information’ from anything, just power from the lighter… you just level it on the windshield and it measures the angle when the car is moving… it’s pretty much a level with a formula… you input the weight of the car and that junk.

it doesnt work really well. my boy had one its no really accurate, but its accurate for the peice that it is…

i had the original one… it came free with 4 new tires…

it’s et was about .2 off but the mph was like 2-5 mph off… i ran it at the track

hell im gettin it for free i dont care lol,

i was thinking of mounting it down off my dash somewhere where its not seen, i dont think it will be a big difference

didn’t they sell a shitload of them last year for $20 a pop on ebay. tell her to but you something else you might use more often. i have those capabilities on my digital dash and i’ve never used them.

old one said the higher and most center of the windshield will yeild the most accurate readings… i don’t know anyhting about these new ones.

ya on ebay their the old ones from like 94, no graphs or anything

yup, graphs make all the difference on a race car :smiley:

i was one of the suckers who bought on for 20 it was really stupid and always flew off my windsheild under full boost!!!

lol