new toy........:shifty

picked this up this afternoon…been wanting it for a while now

uh ohhh mossy 500? or a rem 870?

mossy 500Alol…i see you know your firearms

Nice, ive been looking for a Spas12 for awhile, they are kinda hard to find for a decent price.

i got this one at special arms down on erie blvd in schenectady for $399…they had a bunch of other ones there too

No shit…you need a mil id?

mosberg FTW. :bowdown
i missed out on a sweet deal on a 12g pump w/ a pistol grip… :headbang

nahh, not at all just your drivers license so they can photo copy it for the background check…and you cant have any felonious acts on your record :shifty

saw the M3 on RT20 today, :idiots ,just think Rick Astley will never play through those speakers again :lol

and BTW nice gun.

NICE ! i wanted that exact gun a while back, my friend has a Mossberg its badass :slight_smile:

I want a dessert eagle shiny gold color plated… but that will never happen being its 1600 bucks and this is new york

special arms and munitions is the best! Thats where i get everything that i cant get off the internet. I will be goin up there thursday after work. Is that a phantom muzzle brake on the 500? i cant tell from the picture

yea, they always have better prices than other gun stores…i saw the same exact shotgun with a tactical stock on it at B&J’s on central for $599. to be honest, im not sure what kind of muzzle brake is on teh 500 since im sort of a noob to guns even tho i’ve had a couple for a few years haha. hopefully, i’ll look into a nice 30-06 with a decent scope…B&J’s has tons of those…the shotgun is just soo much fun tho haha. when i went shooting with it yesterday, my buddies and i didnt have any clay discs or anything so we threw soda cans in the air and shot at them lol

special arms and munitions is owned by b&j’s along with the place in east greenbush. special arms just does alot of the gun smith work and such, i know what you mean about having cheaper prices though

we should have a shift518 shooting day
hahahaha…theres a place out in berne that my buddies and i go shooting…its like the middle of the woods that used to be an old atv trail or something

real nice gun!! I am about to invest in a gun pretty soon too… Remington Arms 105CTi… Once I get that, I’ll totally be down for a shooting day!

Remington Link

niceee, i was nvr really a fan of semi auto shotguns…the pump action always sounded so sweet and badass

You actually pump this the first time, then all the rest are auto-loaded… so you still can hear that pump action too… hahaha

Feel free to start a shooting day thread…

There are plenty of local locations. :thumb

NIce gun man. I picked up a Rem 870 tactical a few months back. Got like 500+ rounds through it now. I had a choice between that one and the rem. Rem had collapsible stock and pistol grip so i was sold. Pumps are def the best. I’m down for a shooting day just lemme know.