Wife bought me a new Toy today!

Picked it up at S.W.A.T on Ridge rd. in Lackawana. $500. Should be a good time, can shoot all day for $10. Plan on getting a few upgrades on it.

Cant wait to shoot it.

now that is fuckin sweet!

500 bucks for a 22lr sport gun?

holy shit

where is this swat place on ridge rd?

Its about 3 blocks on ridge past south park. I think the address is 659 or something.

ahh almost to yemen country? towards the skyway or towards west seneca?

yemen area is like a block more down… its next to the post office …kinda

I opened this thread expecting pictures of a dildo or some sort of sexual toy.

That is awesome!
I want to get a 22 but I didn’t want some stupid ass looking hunting rifle.
I am buying one stat.

I need a new wife. niiice

Interesting range piece.

Decent review:
http://demigodllc.com/articles/gsg-5-mp5-in-22-lr/

Wait, so is that real or air soft?

Real, shoots .22, 16" barrel with a fake suppressor overlapping it to keep it legal. (non short barrel)

It’s basically a knockoff MP5 with some parts that interchange. Neat range gun IMO.

I like it. Can you convert to different rounds?

so your wife was bored and braught home a gun for you… what town are you from again. thats awesome

mag capacity?

so, let me ask this. I know it being a 22, it wouldnt be a good home protection guy, but how much trouble would I get in if I did use it for home protection and shot someone?? probably the same trouble if I shot someone with a shotgun correct??

that looks like it would be fun at the range. Maybe I should look into getting one for a stress reliever.

I live in Buffalo

10 rd mag, getting a 30 for it though.

Sounds like she is defanitly a keeper. Wish mine would bring home surprises like that.

So it still functions like a real MP5? Like burst, single, full auto switch and everything? That is really cool.

Nah you wont find one that will do burst or auto for near that price and if you did you wouldn’t want to post pics of it on the internet.