Wife bought me a new Toy today!

Yeah, it’s semi auto only. Just go read the review I posted or brush up on your NYS and Federal gun laws.

^lol. Fully auto?!? We wish.

gun show at fair this weekend :slight_smile:

see ya there lol

what the fuck u gunna do with a 22 for home protection?

Break into my house and find out.lol

for everyone else who is curious about this .22,

http://nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=55172&highlight=gsg

ok ill be sure to wear my paperbag armor to deflect that powerful round :slight_smile:

actually, .22 has pretty good penetration power, it just doesnt do much damage.

Who knows what time the gun show opens this weekend, I am looking to pick up a kel tec sub 2k

:lol:

I’m on the same page as BuickGN, I’d never use a .22 for home defense. Every time I go to the range and someone is shooting a .22 next to me I swear it’s airsoft.

I will throw water on you before I shoot! lol

Super Soaker then 22.

i use a 30-06 for home defense. It is really overkill.

why…thats what snipers use.“stupid ass looking hunting riffles” lol. If you want accuracy get a bolt action riffle. Semi autos are nice but eh…I like to apply the one shot one kill method… from very far away.

Nooooo bad idea!!! the bullet will go through the intruder, and quite possably into a loved one. it will definatly go through whatever is behind him as well. Use a 12 gage shotgun with a low brass field load. Devistating close range and little callateral damage.

no it is fucking stupid, using a .223 is pretty dumb yet is understandable if that is all you have. A 30-06 is just plain fucking retarded, the penetration that round has is just dangerous.

I am happy as fuck I do not live in a 2 mile radius of your home.

oh and I almost forgot if you ever had to fire that thing inside your house it could make you deff.

back on topic, I was at the Rochester gun show yesterday and they had these .22s ranging from 400-450 at several location though out the show.

since when have snipers used 22s?

My buddy just picked up a Dragonuv Saturday, just today he was looking into getting this same gun. For the price of rounds, it’s a good deal. What is it, 300 .22 rounds for 40 bucks or something?

I think the last time I bought 22 rounds it was about ~$20 for 500…rimfire ammo is so cheap

Yes, even cheaper then that, that is why I wanted it so I could shoot all day for next to nothing.

Ive had mine for a few months, last night I took it all apart and cleaned it. but after a 1000+ rounds it needed it.
BTW the ban is up, make your clip a 24 round ASAP

EDIT: I fucking love it

That’s pretty bitchin’. Lot of guys buy .22 conversion kits for their forty-five ACP and 7.62x39s, you just skipped a step. :stuck_out_tongue: