new toy

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=330152541869&ssPageName=STRK:MEWN:IT&ih=014 Just picked this up for a dream. Cant wait for it to get here badly disco dances in his chair in anticipation

whats it going into?
not a bad price either.
set up a pics/ progress thread when your doing it.
if your doing an SR20 swap, wich im guessing you are, make an amazingly detailed thread so it could be potentialy stickied.
WAY to many people ask how to do a complete SR swap.

Couldn’t you have bought a complete engine set from speedtech for under $2000?

I wanted to do an entire swap. SR20, lights, fenders,… everything. Besides, once im done selling off what i dont need or want it should cost about as much.

Yeah ill do the photo and document thing. Evan wont recognize the frankenstine when its done. It just wont be green anymore! lol

haha!!
i think i no the car your talking about.
there wasnt much left of that car tho???
i took the front end and some other guy took the entire interior.
that car has a ton of body work.
there is about 15 tiny holes in the rear left quarter panel.
you better paint that bitch, looks like extreme maker:home edition mistaked your car for a wall!

ROFL!! Yeah, thats the one! :lol: the green house paint will come off with a pressure washer (ive already started) and the damage to the rear is what you say. Im looking currently for someone with a wreck so i can skin the rear and weld it onto this one. I was going to just get the rad support off of him but i was impressed with how little rust there was that i took the whole thing as a donor shell. Save for the green and the drivers side its a steal for 100 bucks! Hey if you took the motor do you happen to have any of the wiring harness plugs that were butchered off of it? LOL