new truck,bike,house

sweet. nice truck. glad to see the CR back in action also.

Eh, I don’t know about 22mpg. I’ve got an 03 Dakota with the 3.9 (different than your 3.7, i know) but it was rated at 19highway and it gets 17 if its lucky and thats with a K&N, new tranny fluid and fresh oil change, rear end flushed and refilled and new tires… Dakotas are just so god damn heavy that it tough to get the MPG that you want out of them.

I’m off this week to trade my Dak in, probably on a Civic, I drive too many miles to and from work and also during the day at work to own a pickup as my daily anymore.

congrats mac, im still waitin for my ‘test drive’ on the bike

prob will be a bit. gotta tear the bike down. top end is shot i think. i think that piston is falling apart

i have some of it pulled apart but dont have any of my tools at my house.

need 10-11-12mm sockets and ratchets.

wanna borrow mine again ? buya dam metric set already :slight_smile: looks good mac !

i got the navagation radio for my durango…so if you need the six disk dash radio mp3 player for your truck let me know

Totally straight up? Car for truck … even?

i paid 200 plus 14 bucs tax and then title transfer. walked out under 300 bucs. paid cash. and was on my way.

PS i need to talk to you about 12 valve cummins. they got me drivin a truck that needs the boost turned up