New Tundra VS. Ford and Chevy

Nice work on the new Tundra :bloated:

Ford operates Silver Creek, and they run these comparos every year.

Did you know that the frame rails on a tractor (18 wheeler, semi, etc) are C channels? MADE for flexing, so as to not break other components.

yes I’m sure the Tundra was designed to flex so much that the bed hits the cab

:picard:

Is there supposed to be volume?

I have none.

Next time I am driving down a road that bad, I won’t be going almost 30 miles per hour. Problem solved.

tundra > f150 and silverado

go buy an f150 and let me know what its worth in 3 years LOL,

sorry its just so hard for the domestics to compete against the American made Tundra

sound like the harley vs. jap bikes

jap bikes=shit in 3 years
harleys=go up

heh funny

I had no volume either. I don’t get the point of it. :gotme:

huh? are you mocking someone else that said this?

yeah the post above mine

no one that buys it is going to give a shit what its worth in 3 years because it will run for 15. what pisses me off is toyota thinks just cuz they got bigger this or better that makes them think that their trucks are so much better. ford chevy and dodge have been making trucks for damn near 100 years now. i think they know what they are doing with trucks. if they didnt, they wouldnt still be around.

everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but I know i will always have an american truck. i will walk before i have to drive some Japanese hunk of shit.

in this month’s issue of Truckin’ magazine there is an article about the Toyota truck commercial where the truck pulls the train car off a cliff (btw if that thing can REALLY do that, then my truck can raise the fucking Titanic without breaking a sweat). if you watch the commercial close enough, you can see all the workers and their equipment and truck in the background that built the set. guess what? ALL THE TRUCKS ARE FORDS AND CHEVYS nice one Toyota!

:clap:

And this proves what? :confused:

They did it on purpose, all the ford and chevy owners watching what a Toyota can do. :ham:

The obviousness of the answer was too much for me to even type. Thank you for making the effort because I couldn’t stomach it.

:mamoru: :bloated: :eyebrow:

Whole lot of ignorance in this thread. I’ll just leave my response at this and let those who choose to do their own objective research do so: There is a reason why product A depreciates much more slowly than product B.

I own a 01 silverado and I love it…But I must say I love the look of the new tundra’s

but they crack…alot.

:lol::lol::lol:

:picard:

The only japanese truck that is decent is the Titan.

I personally don’t think the new Tundra has been around long enough to make a fair comparison and I don’t know anyone that has one thats using it for plowing or construction or anything. I guess in 2-3 years we can have this conversation again and see where we’re at.