New Tundra VS. Ford and Chevy

[quote=“93dx–hatch,post:62,topic:31915"”]

I hope your major isn’t economics. You are fucking retarded if you think the money still goes back to Japan. You sound like the typical uneducated UAW worker trying to win an argument based on shit you heard from someone else.

[/quote]

LOL! I delt with a lot of GM employees when I worked at a Chevy dealership for 14 years. I saw a lot of good & bad people & cars pass through. I also worked at a independent repair shop for 4 years. 10 times more domestics came through my door then imports. I know, now I’m gonna hear how there are 10 times more domistics out there than imports, but many of the GM’s etc, needed transmission or other major repair in 50,000 to 75,000 miles, where the Asians came to the shop with 150,000 + and in less need of repair. I know a lot has to do with the person driving & maintaince performed but come on.
My 01 GM 2500 HD (see-gmpistonslap.com) knocked from day one, gm told me to fuc! off. It’s normal! Both window regulator cables broke in the winter, causing the window to fall down into the door. I had to fish it back out & duct tape it till I could get it repaired. My wifes 02 Malibu went through 3 sets of brakes & the dealer cut the already paper thin rotors 2ce in 14,000 miles, (this car also had piston slap)Basil Chevrolet told her it’s her “driving style!” (they did cover the first 2 sets under warranty, but not the 3rd) We told them thats the last straw, traded it in for a 03 Mazda 6 sport. This was my first taste of a foreign automobile. (yummy)
Well, 46,000 on her 03 Mazda 6 and the brakes are less than 1/2 worn all the way around. Driving syle you say?? Huh? Very odd…
So, from a guy that used to say dumb things like " I’d rather push a GM then drive an import" GM did everything they could to make me eat my words.:thankyou:
Oh, I tried selling my 01 Chevy, but everyone who came to look at it said “whats wrong with the engine?” I ended up trading it in to a Nissan dealer. My Titan is doing just fine thanks!