New turbo Cobalt SS in 2008.

im really liking the updates…but the front end needs something. that grill looks too base model to me. the headlights could use a tint or gray and there needs to be a wing in between the tiny one and the huge one. and the wheels need to be 17s

In case you were interested

Good news,

The upcoming 2008 Chevy Cobalt SS Turbo, which was developed by GM Performance Division, will join the 30 MPG Club (22 city) when it goes on sale in the second quarter of 2008. We have completed analysis and will have EPA fuel economy numbers of 22 city and 30 highway for the window sticker.

With 260 hp and a 0-60 mph time of 5.7 seconds, this is quite an accomplishment for a performance vehicle of this caliber. To put this in perspective, the Dodge Caliber SRT-4 with 285 hp (26 mpg), Honda Civic Si with 197 hp (29 mpg), MazdaSpeed 3 with 263 hp (26 mpg) and Volkswagen GTI with 200 hp (29 mpg) all lag behind the Cobalt’s highway fuel economy numbers. This is another great win for our entire team.

Any pricing info? If this GTO keeps giving me headaches and the price is right, maybe I’ll pay you a visit once they’re out

Nice! Hope insurance isnt as bad as when the srt-4 first came out! Was higher than a new mustang gt when I compared…

[quote=“Dr.Stevil,post:63,topic:37514"”]

Any pricing info? If this GTO keeps giving me headaches and the price is right, maybe I’ll pay you a visit once they’re out

[/quote]

then you can be the co-pilot for the “test drive” (thats the youandIgettoseehowwellitperforms drive)

right on :tup: I’m down

I’d like to see how well it goes compared to my old one when they come out. Mine made 260whp…I still kinda miss it.

Im up for comparing lol.