New Wheels for the Denali

damn where are u getting that kinda money??

looks good balla! :cool:

drives like my little vdub

4wheel steering > 2

Originally posted by lawnboy

that is so funny coming from you.

Originally posted by Darkstar
that is so funny coming from you.

mr. My mom has a AMG and my dad bought me a SubaROO!

bling bling mother fuckers

nice wheels mark:D :cool:

PS. moncity sux:cool:

Originally posted by VictorSmalls

PS. moncity sux:cool:

yes moncity does suck!

Originally posted by lawnboy

I run a business… it wasnt a gift

awsome truck! one of my favorites! im guessing you traded the zr2 in? if so what they give ya for it?

wheels will look great!

im going to be ordering new rims for my truck but not 22’s… something chrome to go with stepbars and safari bar …

Originally posted by BETRAYED93
awsome truck! one of my favorites! im guessing you traded the zr2 in? if so what they give ya for it?

wheels will look great!

im going to be ordering new rims for my truck but not 22’s… something chrome to go with stepbars and safari bar …

thanks a lot dude. They only gave my 14K for the S10 which was beat but I had it in the trader and noone wanted it so it was the best thing for it at the time cause this truck I ordered came in sooner than expected.

Originally posted by SP71Supra
thanks a lot dude. They only gave my 14K for the S10 which was beat but I had it in the trader and noone wanted it so it was the best thing for it at the time cause this truck I ordered came in sooner than expected.

beat as in 14k beat or the truck was beat?

i would of bought yours for 14k!:smiley:

do they make those in 17’s? i want a 6 spoke chrome rim for the zr2 but im gonna keep my style tires… just a tad bigger rims like most new trucks now days.

keep my bfg terrain tires style with some bling… haha

doug check out www.wheelmax.com i think they have those in 17’s

Originally posted by BETRAYED93
beat as in 14k beat or the truck was beat?

i would of bought yours for 14k!:smiley:

no the truck was far from beat… only seen offroad once and the terrain was like a 2 out of 10 when it comes to offroading… so the truck was in PERFECT condition, there was only one minor dent on the top of the bed rail where a Z50 fell over and the bars hit, but I had a tonneau on it after that so you could not see it anyways.

I have my stock denali wheel is 17 inch… i dont think they would fit the ZR2 bolt pattern though… because my deanli is a heavy duty truck and it has a 6 bolt pattern, im not sure if the ZR2 has that too or not.