I finally mounted the 22's on the Denali

I mounted my wheels on my truck this past Thursday. They were HEAVY and a pain in the ass to mount, especially when I found out once they were all mounted that I had both back wheels wrong :frowning: The direction on the tires were backwards and they needed switched, oh well it sucked at the time but no biggie. I thought the truck would ride rough but wit the air shock system identical to the Hummer it rides smooooooth. I just hope and pray to god the lovely PA roads do not bend / mess up my wheels. I went to south park yesterday (Sunday) and there was a lot of hot girls down there. Was anyone down there this past Sunday? There was some really nice cars down there, I parked next to a new M5… it was beautiful, I just wish I had the Supra to wax him :smiley:

Here are some pics of my Denali with the wheels, I think it makes the truck, let me know what you think. It will look REALLY good towing the Supra down to the OC meet!

Picture 1
Picture 2
Picture 3
Picture 4
Picture 5

ok now all the pics work!

Looks dam pimp !

bling bling yo… looks really good mark, just make sure to keep good air pressure in those tires to protect those 22s

:cool:

Originally posted by BlackZ28
bling bling yo… looks really good mark, just make sure to keep good air pressure in those tires to protect those 22s

thanks a lot guys…

yeah I always make sure I have the proper tire pressure, its important.

one time I was at the track in the Supra and lowered one tire to 16psi and the other was on 35 !!!:eek: and I wondered why it kept pulling to the right !!!

looks really good, i like it a lot :bigthumb:

i drive past there and see them every day, it looks damn good:bigthumb:

i think you drove past me last night by the beer distributor at cal. i was walking and i saw a shiney new truck with chrome wheels and xenons

smokin dro on twenty fooos, dats how all my partners roll. :cool:

saw the truck down the shop today in moncity, looking like a baller now.:smiley: :cool: I can just inmagine some “hoes” dancing infront of the truck in a rap video.:cool:

Originally posted by VictorSmalls
saw the truck down the shop today in moncity, looking like a baller now.:smiley: :cool: I can just inmagine some “hoes” dancing infront of the truck in a rap video.:cool:

ahahaha… yeah im really happy with how the truck turned out. The little girls down OC at the car show will be dancing all over it :smiley:

Originally posted by tsibribri
i drive past there and see them every day, it looks damn good:bigthumb:

whats your name? do you live around here? if so thats cool… PM me.

looks nice… mark i’ll have to swing down some night you are hanging around the shop… :cool:

you pimp :cool: where did you get them? naylor’s

Nice:cool:

Originally posted by LS1 babe
you pimp :cool: where did you get them? naylor’s

damn stright im a pimp :cool: :3some: :slight_smile:

thanks for the comments everyone

not to be ignorant but NO I did NOT get the wheels at Naylors :rofl: They sell nothing but junk IMO & from what I heard.

Originally posted by SP71Supra
ahahaha… yeah im really happy with how the truck turned out. The little girls down OC at the car show will be dancing all over it :smiley:

they’ll be dancing on something, but it wont be the truck!

:bj:

Looks real sharp man. Congrats!

:cool:

you should make the pictures even bigger…so i really can’t see them

Originally posted by rusty240det
you should make the pictures even bigger…so i really can’t see them

:rofl: