New Wheels On *56k Eat Shizzle*

17" OZ Volcano’s I bought off Venompwr2
before u say it…Springs should be in Monday
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y202/ckilger12/Cars/CIMG0111.jpg
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y202/ckilger12/Cars/CIMG0112.jpg

i <3 you but I cant say I am a fan

thats cause ur gay and car doesnt run

its possible…I just really like the way the stock wheels look on those cars…these look way smaller then 17s

no they are 17s i like them…they are lighter than the stockers thats for sure

they do look pretty small for 17’s. they look really clean though.

Looks good Chrissypoo, but I still do love the stockers as well. But those look good too, and slammed, it’ll be even better.

pics of stockers?

I like em :tup:

man do i miss my se-r

Who has 56k anymore? Looks good btw.

watch the swearing in the title of the thread.

meh

i say dumped on stockers would look better but whatever floats your boat

Not bad. Did you sell your car to a guy in niagara falls?? I saw a guy driving ur maxima or one that looked like urs. Btw my buddy has a 04 spec v and he has intake and header that he isnt using because he put a turbo on. I will get prices if you want. Injen cai and hotshot header.

i can’t say i’m a fan of that, but if you’re happy game on!

I like the stockers better. Those are nice rims but don’t flow well with the car IMO

are you selling the stockers?

Im not feeling it.

I like em, nice clean look. :tup:

They look like they should be stock rims to me. In the direct side view pictures they just remind me of some cars stock rims. You can’t tell they have any depth…

Also, they don’t look like 17’s at all.

dont care my car…and whoever had parts send me PMs please and no I am not selling the stockers…and I think my maxima was sold to Jerry Gradyl by Autoplace…in turn JG prolly sold it…these wheels are a good couple lbs lighter than stock…which is really all that care about and I couldnt beat the price…really need to see it in person to get the the right angles and lines…ok I need sleep