new wheels

holy stance FAIL batman!

The wheels look good… nice choice. Sure it’d look better with a less wheel gap, but at what cost? Having to pussy foot around everywhere? Upstate NY blows for anyone looking to actually drive their car.
And whats the problem with the exhaust anyway? These cars sound fucking great… only problem is the factory exhaust makes it so you can’t hear shit. It’s like having a Subaru with a stock exhaust… makes it so quiet you don’t even get to enjoy the true sound of it.
Fuck that, anything must sound better on these cars then stock.

I have a stock exhaust on my car.
Kind of:shifty

It just depends some people like it some dont i like it so that is all that matters.

yea i bet

Which one is it? Hopefully the Genome or something :wink:
I ran the “Stealthback” for a while on the STi and when I finally swapped out the stock muffler for a Stromung I couldn’t believe what I was missing… music to my ears! haha

What is it?

did you order these wheels new or get them used?

Stock sti catback:shifty

sidepipe exhaust is where its at

:ninja

new

It sounded horrible to me when I was running a catless 3" setup into the stock muffler, but if you’re happy with how it sounds on yours than thats all that matters :wink:
The stock STi muffler is not straight thru, so once I put on the Stromung it was able to breathe a little better and shoot some flames, which is always an added bonus… haha

y’all know my opinions on rotas but looks okay i guess. and stock exhaust on 350z’s, g35’s, altima SER’s and even FX35’s is plenty loud enough to hear from within the car at almost all RPM/throttle ranges, even with the windows up. i’d muchhhh rather have a quiet yet good sounding exhaust that might lose <5hp rather than some gurgling, droning, screaming monster. a test pipe(s) with the stock catback would yield more gains on many cars rather than stock cats and a catback and would make the tone more aggressive but not intrusive and still relatively quiet.

to each their own i guess? lol

i thought u were selling this thing?

I seee