New Work Toy

Well I was working just outside of Amsterdam driving a Triaxle for a Guy well i wasnt making shit for money and I wasnt getting many hour Well I got a Call from a Place in Loudonville to drive there Quad axle So i jumped at the Chance to make some more $$$ and actually get the hours.So i Figured i share a Few pics of the truck i drive being alot of people on this site are in the Albany Area you may see it around

its a 2004 T800 Kenworth with a Cat Diesel 8spd Eaton Fuller Trans and all air ride Suspension

Awesome rig! I’ve always wanted to ride/drive in a dump truck.

its fun I spend about 60hrs a week in that truck

those 8spds are great. used to drive them for my old job last year. wasnt a 4axle tho :lol
EDIT: i only drove the 8spd for about 2 months, they got a new truck after the 8spd handle broke. (the part that flips up to go from 4th-5th. boss took it on delivery and was slammin gears on the empty rack truck, and broke it somehow lol)

i call bullshit

ok justin think what ya want :lol

pics or BS

Constantine has some real nice rigs. My buddy owns Constantine Farms on Albany-Shaker. His white and orange Kenworth with the matching trailer is so sick.

You know Rich? Ive known these people for a Few Years thru another company i worked for and I worked with these people when i went to Baltimore for snow removal and he called me up and offered me a job and i couldnt turn it down…You must mean the White and Orange Peterbuilt i believe it is that Never moves.I ride my Black Gsxr there every day so if ur ever around that area and see the bike thats me

WHAT THE FUCK!!! I wanna drive big trucks :frowning: congrats on the new opportunity and the badass machine!

wayne ive been driving Truck since i was 20 Im 26 now its in my blood I wouldnt be happy doing anything else but Driving

you’re a dick.

Dam whatd i do Wow