New WS6 Paint

Well just got my car back from my painter…and I love it! Needs a new bracket on the one light that doesn’t line up just perfectly.

Whatcha think? I love it either way. :afro:

I’m not a graphics guy, but at least it’s located to the hood and could be swapped. The quality looks amazing though and I really like the color…

Looks great! I’m glade you didn’t do a gay flame job on the hood or at all.

I really like that paint, the hood looks nice actually :tup:

Looks like a quality job. :tup:

As for the hood, I like it. It’s unique and about 1000 times better than flames, that’s for damn sure.

404: Corvette not found…

Looks good now finish the vet. :stuck_out_tongue:

I know I know I’m working on it. I’m actually working on selling crap out of my garage I need to make room lol. Plus I need money for a new fuel system.

What does mod mean

Looks sweet!

He swapped out the LSiqqness for a mod motor.

Ehhhhhhh still don’t know what you mean. Can you please dumb it down for the rest of us that do not get down with the sickness?

mod motor = 2 B18’s welded together by Ford.

You can’t refer fords with hondas.

Edit: Car looks good, I really like the hood! :tup:

I’m diggin’ it

Actually MOD is a little plug for my painter. His shop is Maxed out Designs. He does the work so cheaply for me I don’t mind. Plus its also a throwback to the old Machines of Destruction arcade game which is kind of this cars theme.

Should have put stickers of Pedobear and JDM student driver all over it, then caster’d the rear wheels. Oh, wait, this isn’t that kind of car.

Looks like Samuel L. Jackson’s wallet

http://totallydublin.ie/blog/wp-content/jules-winnfield.jpg

I’m not crazy about graphics either, but this looks good. Besides, it’s a WS6, you could cover it in dog shit and flies and I would still like it.

Well, you’ll get plenty of questions about the hood at any meets you go to :slight_smile:

Car looks good :tup:

don’t usually like that kinda stuff but i like the pistons & wrenches, MOD & skulls, not so much…

Hood graphics aren’t really my thing either but he did a very nice job with them and overall the car looks great :tup: