New Years thread

This was me. I finally got over it I think…but it keeps coming back, I’m tired of it.

sick since thursday, felt good enough to go to a friends saturday night for a few hours.

first new years sober. drove home at ~12:30 and was astounded at how much “bad driving” was already prevalent.

People are retarded.

I killed a bottle of Jamison and then drove out to Lockport to see family. Hit some ice and took out a mailbox and cow statue.

Fucks yeah.

I bar tended… between being busy and John Jameson the entire night was a blur. Air powered confetti cannons are amazing though.

Did you leave the car there and then go hit the bar afterwords just to cover your bases?

Nero is definitely the rocks! Wish I could see him live.

I went to Tux and Pucks at the Arena (not in a tux) then nobody seemed to be out drinking so I drank a few brews at home, watched the twilight zone marathon and went to bed.

wore tights and pigtails to encore. was awesome. didn’t drink. everyone thought i was awesome. like every other day of my life. just trying to keep it consistent.

rad

was the cover also fucking redic like every other place?

LOL, I totally saw you there. There were tons of dudebros up in there acting like douchers though. UBeng…it was $10 cover there.

I got in for free, my buddy works the door. When I was on my way out I heard them charge a girl $20 lol.

Edit: She kinda looked like the girl in your avatar pic.

ten’s a good price, pure, social, other places were charging 30, i jumped in the back door to one of them :snky:, used that 30 dollars toward some yummy drinks

$30 cover? That’s vegas.

i can’t tell if you’re being serious^^, scores in nyc was 75$ to get in

It’s also NYC. Anything that is a “club” (strip or otherwise) is $50 minimum on NYE, and most places require a reservation. But hey, congrats on jumping through a backdoor, classy as usual.

I’ve done open bars in NYC for new years for around 120 pp… open bar though

Spent this new years in west Virginia at snowshoe mountain. Hit up a bar party on the mountain, solid time.

Didn’t really do too much NYE. Saw some family and watched the Sabres blow another game. Oddly enough I went to a party Friday night and that ended up being more fun the NYE itself.