New York State Puts Up Cars, Trucks for Auction on eBay

Some of the Rams with plows might be ok for a winter beater if the bids stay under $2500 but the rest are shit, especially for the prices theyre going for in the rough condition theyre in with a fuckload of miles on them.

See that Tahoe thats already up to 15k? Low oil pressure, interior blown apart, beat up exterior. :rofl Almost makes me want to start flipping cars.

I guess people dont realize they can buy one in better condition from a dealer that hasnt been beat to shit by people that dont give a fuck about it.

that thing has probably been idling ever since NY bought it, hence the low oil pressure :rofl

Id like to have them explain the rusty as fuck green Tahoe with yellow paint all over the front seats

Big bird had a bukkake party in it.

why the fuck are these prices so high, maybe some “ghost” bidding going on.

thats what I am saying.

How is it that EVERY single car they have listed is bid on immediately. I have seen cars just like them sit IDLE on ebay until the last 2-3 days then they start bidding.

Look at comparable cars on ebay along side them, these are quite a bit higher already with the bids.

sketchy shit goin on HERE

Yeah, there are quite a few that should be going for scrap prices…Totally can not understand the prices on some of these…92 Taurus for over $700??? Rusted out Rangers in the $7’s…Amazing…I have a feeling there might be quite a few dead beat bidders when this is over with…

:ninja

No reg documents and its over 1000 lbs. Gonna be a bitch to get ownership for.

did you buy that steve? i was thinkin about snaggin one for the trailer and scrapping all the dumb shit on it.

I would if I had a place to put it.

Oh damn, I’m pissed I missed that. Would have been perfect :rofl

Seems like way too high of a sale for this one:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/NO-RESERVE-New-York-State-government-surplus-vehicle-NYSStore-/251030784764?pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item3a7299cafc#ht_18738wt_1165

11 year old base model truck with 141k for $9k. Probably couldve bought a loaded FX4 with half the miles for that much.

HUGE piles of shit ITT