New

Hey my name is Nate, I’m new as you can see…umm I drive a black stepside s-10, it’s slow but i try to act like its fast, and that’s about all i can think to say…

welcome

w00p w00p… whats up.

welcome:beer:

Originally posted by Pewterss
welcome:beer:
geeze, didnt see that coming.

Originally posted by 1320
geeze, didnt see that coming.
u didnt when it hit u in the eye either!!!:bj:

hey speeder Im going to bone your sisters:tounge:

Originally posted by OrangeSS

I dont need to know that, thats none of my business

you dont get any pie, redneck.

welcome

Originally posted by 1320
you dont get any pie, redneck.
:jerkit: :reloading :rant:

:sadwavey:

Originally posted by speeder
Hey my name is Nate, I’m new as you can see…umm I drive a black stepside s-10, it’s slow but i try to act like its fast, and that’s about all i can think to say…

you should trade your step side s-10 for my honda CRX!!!

Originally posted by 2FNFast
you should trade your step side s-10 for my honda CRX!!!
actually the s-10 is his dads he drives a pretty blue 4-door cavalier:D

welcome kid

welcome :cool:

actually the s-10 is his dads he drives a pretty blue 4-door cavalier:D

thanks for clearing up what i drive, but i can use the s10 whenever i want…thanks though i appreciate you letting everyone know i have a pretty blue car…anyways i was looking for an integra if anyone knows where they might want a pretty blue 99 cav for a trade or something

thanks for clearing up what i drive, but i can use the s10 whenever i want…thanks though i appreciate you letting everyone know i have a pretty blue car…anyways i was looking for an integra if anyone knows where they might want a pretty blue 99 cav for a trade or something
he
lives in a little blue house!!!:eek:

welcome :smiley:

hey dont get all pissy with me your sisters are the ones who told me to say that.:smiley: