new

Figured I better make my hello thread. I do know a couple peopel who are members on the boards, not their screen names and even if I don’t particularly like them I’m now here to bash anyone. I have a 91 Eclipse 4g63 n/a with no major mods, still a suprisingly quick car on the street though. Does it’s fair share of embarrasing people.

welcome.

welcome

welcome:beer:

Welcome

welcome

Welcome

It’s not surprisingly quick, and I would imagine the people it embarrasses are your passengers.

:rofl: NT 1G DSM :rofl:

welcome

welcome

Ask the poor moroon on Rt.28 that tried but got eaten alive in his blue/black gt mustang complete with horsepower adding Boss style stripes while I was still running multi-colored with a cracked exhaust manifold and on an old tune up. Just one example.

And thank you to the normal welcomes

Was it on a Duramax wrecker when you beat the mustang?

I expect comments like that from domestic lovers, and no I’m not a ricer big body kit, bare cf hood chrome 20" wheels import lover. Everyone has their own taste in everything, cars includid so don’t expect alot of the “mullet wearing camaro owner” comments out of me, people who think and talk that way are normally the ones who have gotten smoked by something they don’t like. As with the duramax comment, I’m guessign you got hit hard by a lowly little import, or a wrecker with a car in tow.

What the F uck are you talking about. wow you have some issues about the domestic/import thing. who gives a f uck. paranoid ass hole.

Not the one tryign to take the cheap shots and jumping to quick offence now am I? Check and see who the hot headed one looks to be and then tell me who the paronoid one is…

I am paranoid, you drive the streets with that s hitty attitude.

What atitude would that be? The fact even if a car is not exactly to my liking, it’s still someone elses baby and they just might be proud of it so I’m not goeing to pick it apart piece by piece? Or the fact I can take the abuse of driving an older import that some people will not like and are goeing to scream it to everyone that my fender don’t line up perfectly? Sorry if I am not offencive enough for you, if your trying to rattle someone up, maby you should move on.

:rofl: :rofl: I already did, your speaking jibberish. I have no clue what your car looks like or care :rofl: :rofl:

not really, your the one rattled over a import you don’t even know if you ever have or will see, I am honestly enjoying the fact your so worried about it

why do you keep bringing up import. You act like, You know what I drive.
Sound embarrassed of yourself. Bet the ladies love the lack of self confidence.

How old are you? 16