NewB

Hey I’m new to the forum got referred by Tunerfreak.

Just recently moved to Buffalo NY. So hope to be around for a while.

name? age? sex? car?

welcome!

OMG PIXXX!!!

JK… Welcome to the area.

Omar, 23, Male, Saturn SL1 with DOHC swap and some work done, I will have pics up as soon as I detail it this weekend.

:wave:

welcome :wave:

whats up man

hey Jeff, Thanx for the heads up on the forum, thanx for the welcome everyone.

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c128/Wildcherrys2587/Other%20Crap/thwelcome-1.gif

Welcome to the board.What is “some work done”?

Welcome Aboard :wave:

Sure.

hi!

I thought girls were supposed to ask what kinda car you drive first before asking for sex? :lol:

edit: welcome to the forum!

Engine
It’s a single to twin swap with rebuilt engine stock bottom end. Nitrous ported head, intake manifold and throttle body. Injen short ram intake, Polyurethane mounts. Hotshot header and downpipe 2" SPS mendrel bent exhaust looking to upgrade soon. Tuned with Innovative wideband o2 and safc2. Few things I’m sure I’m missing

Suspension
Lowered wirth eibach springs KYB gr2 struts added rear sway bar, had a tower strut mount but sold it looking to get a better one. Cross drilled slotted rotors.

and a few things done to the interior also it’s not nitrous yet

Yeah my friend just built a N/A saturn that has 13:1 compression or something like that.He has to get it tuned though.Hes got race cams ported everything and a fidanza.Im sure you will see him this summer.I just bought a saturn also,97sc2.Just have to drop a motor in it.Hope to see you around at mighty…

welcome

:tup: to being different, but as youll probably find out, your gonna catch alot of flak for modding a saturn

i have not but maybe cause im turbo:gotme:

Thanx for the feedback on my car, I am use to the BS from people for modding a saturn. The fact is that i like it cuz it is different plus you gotta be Original since not a huge market for the S-series.

Hope to see you around also conquest I already know tuner freak. I might make it to Mighty this weekend so I may see you there

Hi :wave: and its good to see someone modding something different for a change