Whats up all? My name is Rob…I know 90bLkGsX…He is a good friend of the family. Anyhow I got a 84 Ford Rustang GT. Blew up the original AOD in it and I got a C4 tranny off of ebay thats at the tranny shop gettin a new set of gears in it. I took off that CFI junk and put in a 650cfm holley carb. Thats pretty much it for the Rustang, even though I’m savin up for that 331 stroker kit. I hear that this is pretty much a good forum and everyone is cool in here so that makes it even better. Can’t wait to hear from ya’ll…

welcome…if you can handle the initial flaming of being a newbie you’ll be alright.

x2

hows it going asshole…when am i ever going to run that slow hunk of junk :dunno:

wassssssssssssssssss up

http://www.pittspeed.com/uploaded/frienddemo.jpg

Welcome ReggieRob, tell your buddies about us.

welcome:beer:efi>carbs

what gears you looking for? i got a set of 327s that are for sale. you can probably get the efi conversion from a few members on this board for your stang

damn i brought a good bit of ppl to the site…not a whole lot but a good bit

Im selling my 92 5.0 Motor and t-5 tranny and complete exaust.

PM me if interested :slight_smile:

Welcome :cool:

95Green…you always bring good ppl to any site b/c we all love you…lol

Welcome Reggie…now get that damn car runnin!

reggie … you ever get your brothers eclipse going yet?

welcome and you are still here

haha…everyone loves me!!! :bigok:
i think u should buy shags set up…buy his 5.0 motor and exhaust!!!

No my brothers eclipse isn’t up and running just yet…the funding for that car ran short due to xmas…but yea shag what set up do you got for sale i might be interested b/c i am looking for another 302 so i can build that stroker motor.