Thought I might say hello

I usually sit around and watch, its seems like you guys have a good amount of domestics. But being that they are mostly GM as well doesn’t help me out. I drive a Ford Thunderbird SC some may have seen it on pittracings forums. If not heres another pic. P.S. I’m not some pro-domestic freak :smiley:
http://members.tccoa.com/tony8470/new%20hood004.jpg

welcome:beer:

welcome, cool car!!

welcome there is a few ford owners on here. im one
some admit they are ford owners and some havent came out of the closest
for owning a ford^

clean looking SC any mods?

all stock except for CAI, and appearance.

get a new pulley :bigthumb:

Originally posted by BlkP42E
get a new pulley :bigthumb:
get a new trans:p

find a way to swap a T-56 in :smiley:

Originally posted by BlkP42E
find a way to swap a T-56 in :smiley:
ez:p

Well, heres my plans. First new exhaust from headers and borla stainless exhaust. Then the pulley, maf, throttle body, etc. bolt ons. It will be awhile before I get all that done so I don’t know what I’m gonna do after that. By the way, nice stang. I especially like the hood :wink:

Originally posted by Pewterss
OK how much then??

stick or auto? i might be selling a 3000 stall, trick flow aod deep pan, and a
transgo shift kit?

nice car, I wanted one of those a few years ago. But I ended up just getting a v6 one. Ever run it at the track?

Nah, I’ve only had it 6 months and its got a tranny problem right now I’m hoping to take care of real soon. But I do want to take it next year to see what it does stock before I get all the mods done to it. I do have a V6 cougar as well, its the teal one in the backround. I never drive that thing anymore, the SC is just too much fun.

ohsoquik02 you have a PM

Originally posted by Tony8470
Nah, I’ve only had it 6 months and its got a tranny problem right now I’m hoping to take care of real soon. But I do want to take it next year to see what it does stock before I get all the mods done to it. I do have a V6 cougar as well, its the teal one in the backround. I never drive that thing anymore, the SC is just too much fun.

ohsoquik02 you have a PM

got it
so do you

Originally posted by Pewterss

how hard is it and how much for me?:smiley:

welcome

need to get some cobra R wheels, and ditch the sears ones

:ugh: 85 gt > Matts SC 3.8 w/ that pulley
as in 99 cobra matt

:puke: