Hello Everybody

Hi,

Well my buddy told me about this site and that I should post my rides on here.  Perhaps others have the same cars as me and want to talk shop/ performance mods.  

1990 Thunderbird SuperCoupe. Every bolt on mod available thru SCCOA.com, MN12Performance.com and TCCOA.com. The engine has been bored over twice, I have a Centerforce Dual Friction clutch, 3.27’s in the rear. It’s a 5 speed. S-blower instead of the stock blower. I have the Griffin Racing radiator in this car and it never gets hot. The only thing not done to this car was porting and polishing the heads and inlet plenum for the supercharger. It also has the full racing suspension and Eibach springs 1.5" drop.
1995 VW Passat GLS. This is my newest car to my collection. I just put a Alpine head unit in it and a sub from my SC because I’m thinking of making the Tbird a track car now. I also put on some descent looking 17" wheels on it. This car is breathtaking and jawdropping. I tell people I only paid $250 for it and people just don’t believe it. Yup… 250 bucks. All the car needed was a new coil to bring it back to life. That’s just ME hitting the Lottery if you ask me!
1995 Honda Accord EX. This used to be my everyday ride until I came across the VW. No mods… strictly stock. Such a bore to drive now that I have the VW and my weekend toy the SC again.
Anybody interested in talking about VWs or Tbird SCs drop me a line.

Welcome!

welcome

welcome ignore the drama

ignore list:
BlueMeanieTSi

welcome aboard

if i’m on your ignore list how can you quote me…oh i’m not on your ignore list :greddy:

Welcome and kurt had an vision so he is ok for now :finger:

welcome:beer:

i heart visions

this is my buddy joe. he’s having a crisis since he was stationed in germany. weather being thunderbird mullet mobile lover vs. vw’s and audi lover.

Hey buddy… you said it all… I am in a crisis and never knew it. I do enjoy the Power the SC has… and as soon as I can afford an S4 w/ the AWE Tuning mod… I’m gonna rocket this SC over a cliff. Hopefully I don’t get caught up with the seat belt upon jumping out. My SC will still smoke that VR6 of yours… haha… Someday we will race them.

welcome aboard

we havent had a noob in a while, Welcome :bigthumb:

Welcome

welcome.

SC vs my 1.8t?

welcome!

welcome

i think we’re planning on hitting up PRP on thursday.

my money would be on joe’s non-VW 1.8t

agreed :bowdown: hahaha

sonny…you got mail!

and newb…if you think that s4 AWE kit is reasonably priced you are out of your mind! ask them how much it is!!! twin k04’s or whatever they run…