newest jeep out of shop.

Here’s my lates project. 96 jeep. 4.5 rough country lift. 33x12.50 bighorns
and some heavy rock armor. with removeable foot step’s.

Not bad for a MORON, oops sorry a FUCKING MORON AYE !???:rofl

i take it dilorenzo,s didnt do the gear work if it moved right? but it does look good

FOR A MORON

There will be no more of that not sense. lol

looks like fun

nice work hank.

ha, those are kool steps Hank. How much weight u think they could support?

Nice work Hank! I’ll be bringing an aluminum boat over for some welding later in the summer. :ohnoes

nice work man!

to get some removable steps too? :lol

but really tho, Nicely done Hank. Do you have some photos of what that looks like from underneath as well?

no photo’s of underneath , but if ur really need them i can get them. lol
there not tied into the frame. customer didn’t want that, but they rest against the body structure underneath like the stock step. the plating on the side 3/16. bent @ 90 degree’s with 2" lip that the squre tube connects with. the customer didn’t want to tie anything into the frame
untill he decide’s what his final decesion is with the jeep.
i assure u they can take a hell of a hit with no damage to the body.:thumbup

as far as weight go’s . i wiegh 330lb:ohnoes and i couldn’t flex them bouncing on them:rofl

Big Green!!!

Yah real good work for a “moron” those welds look just as good as synapse motors if not better!!! great work!:thumbup

i wish the wife would let me take new camera so u could really seem them. but the last time i took the new camera. welp lets just say it stay’s at the shop now…;[

ooh plus a moron or a fucking moron has to be good at sumthing. ROFL

thats awesome, Hank. no, you dont HAVE TO get photos from underneath, i was just wondering if you had some on hand. you dont have to take them especially for me. i was just wondering how its situated on the car and what its holding on to and stuff like that. it seems like its a good start for something like a rock crawler with all the reinforcements underneath there.

Hank that looks absolutely horrible. I mean seriously what kind of a fabricator are you.

:thumbup Liking your new welder are you?

yes a lil to much i believe.

What model did you end up buying?

miller inverter 250. liquid cooled.

weakkkk