Newest Racing Team

Ya you are an idiot.

LMAO 5cott just got pwnd by Tom!

GG Tom :slight_smile: Hi btw!

Tom are you driving a gtst with mismatched coloured wheels? Up on the south hill in bolton?

I miss you bro

Ya man what up.

LOL hardly. If he opened it and saw something NSFW and didn’t assume everyone on son is sfw. Not my issue.

Thats like me going to suicidegirls at work and hoping the pics on the main page arn’t naked.

Shit happens, life goes on

holy fuck… how am i so late for this thread…
god damit.
+1 post

yah btw… that shit is not good to open sometimes… its scary opening random car chat thread that scott rapes now… at school… bad idea… LOL

I see you driving around all the time. Anything done to that thing??

^ who?

Just face it your an idiot.
http://www.son240sx.org/forums/showpost.php?p=43729&postcount=1

I closed it the moment I saw skin while on lunch at work. I still vote for a ban and possible removal of member privileges for this stupidity

Buy it and find out lol. It’s my daily driver the power I have is enough, plenty of people wonder how I DD the thing so I’ll take that as a compliment. We can leave it at that :slight_smile:

oh, so its slow.

edit: why are u selling it??

^ Then take it up with a moderator, oh high mightiness.

If you say so lol. I’m selling because I love cash.

Mikal, you really shouldn’t be such an asshole to people you don’t even know lol!

its a 2.0liter inline6, how fast can it be?? (waits for rabbit to show up)

Besides, he just said he likes money more then driving his car…to each his own.

Lulz, ya Rabbit should chime in on that one hahaha!!

My DD is faster than a fair bit of “summer only” cars so I am content. Plus I don’t feel the need to modify my car as once I’m at work my car feels like wood.

P.S who the hell are you

I miss Rabbit. I could never get a hold of that damn guy lol. RABBIT where are you?

This thread is funneh to meh

Tom, Mikal’s a buddy of mine. Some harmless arab from your hood.