Obsessive Kustoms Warning

These “Car Enthusiests”, Believe owning a riced out honda, or stock grand am’s is the cool thing to do these days. Looking for attention wherever they can find it, setting off car alarms to make it look like people give two shits about there rice burners. Please inform the nearest street sweeper to get these ricers off the road, and put a stop to these imposters ruining the name of real modified cars. No wonder your at the car wash EVERY night. Obviously you don’t have anywhere else to go. Aparently sticker shops aren’t open that late.

P.S. You’ve made lots of new rivials to your what seems to be “Sticker Clan”.

See you on the road.

Coles?

wtf are you talking about?
if you want them to read it, post it in a civic/grand am forum.

go tattoo this on your chest, OP.

LMAO I hate these guys, I see them all over Oshawa and there crap cars lol Too bad there cars suck balllllllllllllllzzzzzz

i dont know anything about these guys, but while we were packing up at DMCC we were making light of all the dramatic two-word club names…

frig i cant even remember a single one now…

Speed Stars, Red Suns, Night Kids?

These clubs sound really cool. How do I join?

sound image, dream sport, _____ customs…

oh wait those are ricer shops, same shit!

isnt night kids from inital d lmao.

every kid in oshawa who had there parents car handed down to them is a fag.
and every car club in this town is also a joke, everyone thinks there hot shit, this is why i hate oshawa so much. and everyone who hangs out at the lake also sucks balls with there parents cars not even handed down to them yet.

OSHAWA BLOWSSS!! hahahahaha its so tru. Thats why obsessive kustoms is there and there idea for the sticker was stolen from fastback

Lol Its so true, 90% of car in oshaw are all rice. Ocassionaly you may see a blown or boosted one. If you want some rice head over to the car wash at price choppers. Just go and hand out soy sauce.

They’re all from Initial D. Speed Stars are Takumi’s crew, Red Suns are the Takahashi bro’s crew, Night Kids had the black GTR R32 and the red civic type R.

So someone else HAS had a run-in with this group before. Some Cavalier with one of their stickers tried to race me a couple of weeks ago…he started revving really loud. I looked over at the driver with a “WTF?” face, shouted “grow up”, waved goodbye then made a quick right and went in an alternate direction (sorta pulled a “:gtfo:”). I dont like the concept of street racing, so in order to preserve the good name of the 240SX comunity, I backed out as always :D! Still, this guy was definitely older than I was (I’m still prettymuch a youngin) and I had to show him how to act on the street? Shamefull…

Solarian, are you often around the Market Lane and Islington area? I keep seeing a white G35 around there, maybe it’s you?

ARC Thats good. People like you give 240 drivers a good name.

Speed star has a lot of fobs that have crap loads of money, have intensely built up cars but don’t know how to drive them. My sister dated one of the guys a while ago… had a really nice FC… too bad he was a douchebag

yup, but there are starting to be to many clowns driving 240s now, just the other day i was on the 401 coming home from work when some clown and his friends in a coupe see me a few cars back in traffic, so for some reason he has to switch 2-3 lanes to give it down the road at rush hour. this hasnt been the 1st time this has happened and its always with kids

I love it when every ricer on the road, assumes that your 240 is fast. “probably sr’d”. The see it as a benchmark… like “yo, the cavi smoked a silvia so hard tonight, fuck bro”

Dude… I (used) to drive a SOHC 2.4. give me a break! ALL 240’s aren’t fast.

And it sucks, because now that my car is actually fast(ish)… I would love race them all… however their cars will never see the track, and therefore never give me the chance.

My car is loud enough, I don’t need more attention. Especially not street racing attention.

Hmmm… I’m not even sure where that is. But I’m rarely on Islington. I’m usually west end around Dixie & Derry going to work, at home in Dudebridge, or at Commerce Gate. I used to go downtown a lot too, but I’ve stopped lately.