Obsessive Kustoms Warning

Ya, theres a ricer orange 240 up in one of those ______Customz clubs im pretty sure.

rips it everywhere

doewsnt even wave as a fellow 240 owner…

Orange, with retarted rice rims, Not lowered and huge muffler… Pretty sure he doesn’t even know what kind of car he drives. It was all rusted at the rockers, pretty sure its just completely bondo’d over then painted. I wanted to talk to him about it, but theres probably no point. Always in courtice area, at courtice skate park.

^yup thats the car, dont worry, i feel the same way… im pretty sure hes in highschool

^^anddd gay haha

his name is paul, highschool dropout, delevers pizza.

^lol.

What colour was the cavalier? I’ve seen two in the durham area that meet the ricey description.

most cavaliers out here are ricey (except my old one :slight_smile: )

you must have a RHD car, do you??

had 2 riced out civics try to race me today. in the whole 15 mins i was on the road. as soon as they pulled up beside me they dropped to a lower gear to revv the car and they took off. looked like both were burning more Oil than Fuel.

i cant go down my street without one of them trying to race me or calling my car a pile of bolts.

lets see here

i put on toronto nissan down the side of my car
they put theres down

i take it off.

i put in yellow headlights
they put in yellow headlights

i take it off

i put prove it at the track on the back of my car
they put keep it on the track on there car

this is rediculous.

aside from that this was all done by another 240 owner with a stock KA, with “20 gs under the hood”

and calls my car rice.

i give up and take my car off the road, i hope they follow that trend.

hahahahah shawn u r quite the character lmao. I saw the guy in the orange 240 today lmao i laughed such a poser

Lol yeye!!! Orange stock 240’s with sleepy eyes are amazing. Especialy if they are in a car club.

OMG…RENNY!!! lol, sup dude? To be honest, I dont even know what color it was, all I know is that it was on the darker side…looked like a dark grey or black, something along those lines and had white “obsessive kustoms” decals all over it and I know FOR SURE that the owner was acting sub-mature lol :p.

I hope it wasnt dark green… or ima act a fool!

Okay… Went to pizza pizza tonight since its the only place open… And to my suprize there were ricers at the car wash. I was sad to see the orange 240sx with a gigantic silver spoiler… Is it worth getting a 240 now… People are ruining them for everyone :frowning:

hey matt maybe u shouldnt chirp cause pauls cool has it hard and did what he can with what hes got he has a clean 240 and knows how to drive unlike u who hit my buddy when u tried to “drift” out

^LOL i heard about that at the lake!

and if this is the one i think it is his names tanner and his cavi is turbod now so have fun

ya and paul is tough as nails twofourzero come to the park tell him hes gay and what not and hell knock u out and bradshaw ur can is a piece of shit ur sr20 pos cant even touch my talon