Obsessive Kustoms Warning

I never said hes gay. I said having a huge spoiler, and rims is gay on a stock car. I have no problem with him, and where not talking about how fast your talon is.

omg your FWD talon is so sick. 40 pounds of boost now right? this is besides the point. why are you even on here? you dont own a 240 nor do you care about any nissan…

put your money where your mouth is. lets race

yeah street racer lets street race.

Careful man, its called The Beast.

You people are fucking stupid, and no better than these “obsessive kustoms” rehabs.

Moved to Members. Now you can go nuts continuing in this thread rather than have it locked.

wow easy there buddy lol…

they premote street racing and driving like retards.

weaving in and out of traffic ect…

douch baggary.

you should see my mad tyte reverse drift skillz i be hittin little kids and ppl be kickin my windows out and shit its hardcore

this thread needs pics…

http://www.cloudinthewind.com/~mystratus/media/files/ricecitation.jpg

there may be alot of ricers in general areas but ive also been impressed… when you see a lude or a honda with so much front wheel trq the entire car slams to the right or left(depending on what side the tranny is facing) when shifting its impressive they actually built thier car… ive seen some 700+ daily driven hondas aswell… the k20a2 is an impressive powerplant.

even us as 240 owners have rare ricers amoungst us… cough “enzo” cough :wink: j/k

even i will offer races to people, but theres a diffrence between racing on a highway and a crowded street and what i do… lead your ass 45min from town to the abandoned airstrip… the only risk is blowing your motor which is accepted at any pro track.

the true definition of rice is any jap scrap tuner…
our definition is simply… if your car has more cash spent on flashmods then on “go” mods… GTFO!

Your car is a joke.

as is your life.

rofl, oh man i love these threads… its totally worth wasting time at work while I’m getting paid to read them.

i’ve never seen most of these “crews” or whatever, but i especially like dark knights and how every single one of their cars that you see on the street (i’ve seen a few decent ones at car shows and stuff) is a black cavalier or sunfire with blacked out headlights and taillights and side markers with an exhaust. theres probably 8 or 10 of that exact car with dark knight stickers around oakville and mississauga… or maybe it’s a single family car in a family of a dozen or so teenagers… thats possible also I guess.

omg a sick metallica tune just came on, FUCK YEA

I love Metallica!

me too!!!

cryptic --its called torque steer. when the longer halfshaft flexes more than the shorter , which makes one wheel spin faster than the other causing the steering pull. one reason why rwd > fwd