Newman's 1986 BMW 326rb build thread.

hwo do you plan to doo all the finsh welds?

That looks huge, what are the external dimensions high point to high point, front back side to side

This stuff just arrived at my house before Christmas, however, sold the E30 M50, so before I cry… I need to get rid of this stuff… just want to break even.

M-tech 1 side skirts - $350.00

euro bumpers - de chromed and ready to be painted - no mounting hardware ( have list of what you need) - $350.00

stock rear trunk wing - $50.00

I can get a GREAT price on shipping as my buddy’s GF works for FEDEX…

email me or pm me for pics and info.

and he’s right in toronto, too

an m tech I kit would DEFINATELY get you a ton of attention

an m tec II kit on an early bumpered car would also have that effect, and Fil @ Eurostyle (where I got my sideskirts from, also in toronto. josh and i went up there to grab mine) makes a kit to fit

haha, that i funny. you are making some sick turbo manifold… i am making some turndowns for my jetta.:lol:

http://www.blowneuroz.com/ptgallery/Jetta/exh.jpg

width: 24
height:11
depth: 8

weld what’s visible, cut runners off the collector and flange. weld runners on bench. weld pipes back on. All whilst backpurging with argon.

Nice Medusa you got there, looks great :tup:

looking good :tup:

that thing looks mean as fuck. great job man

the turbo looks tiny on there. I love it.

newman. check out kodiakracingwheels.com

THEN go to prices and check out 17 diameter and check out the gold ones. they look EXACTLY like BBS that a lot of E30s like to run. and you can get them in 17X10 for 549 for a single set(prices go down the more sets you buy)

newman and i pwned the tities game at the bar…

:tup:

edit: and don too,
my bad =)

Thats for a single set or per wheel?

Yeah, it’s 549 X 4 for a set… I’d rather get the works…

my brother sat and looked at that manifold for a while. hell of a job newman.

feel better. :slight_smile:

Were are you planning on putting the wastegate flange? Are you going to be running 1 or 2 w/g’s?

same kodiak that makes those aftermarket lips for the RM’s?

EDIT: jesus christ. their prices are a little…too good. what gives? http://forums.offtopic.com/images/smilies/squint.gif

Single, will extend right off the collector. I need to mount it in the car first.

Jeez haven’t you got that little job finished yet- tee hee.

I’ll be back in NY tomorrow afternoon man, call me…

good work foo

What turbo is that? Looks like an SC61, but I see garrett on it.

gt35r