Newman's 1986 BMW 326rb build thread.

oh ya, i watched all the time people steal from them. they would just grab their shit and walk away. they suck

i dunno i like the place maybe it where you where did you have Gross as a foreman cause hes and asshole

although alot of guy there are pretty gay i have to say there are alot of delivery guy who are ,   well how do i say this nicely, kinda dumb.  they seem like nice people and all but its just we only get a half hour for lunch so guy are kinda pushy when it come to there food, still it gives them no right to steel from you guys

Newman, I hate to keep faping over your project, but man, you’re kicking ass here! That car is going to absolutely be gorgeous!

–mark

BINGO… we had it out infront of tom for a good half hour and bill wanted me out but tom wouldnt fire me. i ended up just leaving theres just no getting through bills big dumb head. he started to clearly make shit up to make me look bad and i even called him out on his bullshit infront of tom and he stormed out of the room with nothing to say.

I could probably speculate with some accuracy, but I think I’d rather just ask: What’s the benefit of having all the runners in the turbo manifold the same length?

hes a duche bag he tried telling me to do something and i told him to fuck off, he got all mad and asked me where i worked and then i told him i was a welder and if he had a problem to take it up with maples, all maples said was stay out of his was cause hes a prick and he will never change

valentine’s and a few other things slowed me up…

Here is what i did tonight:

hahaha shocker = siqqq

Fuck yA. Looks nice.

I slowed him up, but I helped him tack a few things together and general bullshit. So that makes it all up :stuck_out_tongue:

bummer. my dad sid you had finished this today… oh well looks good anyways!

looks good man.

That manifold looks so much better than the previous one.

lol, yeah.

made in INDIA?..

my last one was DIY, but just a thrown together log thing.

He was talking about the welding table, I noticed that last night as well

looks really nice.

you have any pics of the middle of the welded collector? I was wondering how thats welded.

mmm, sexy.

wow excellent work newman!! this thread is :tup: :tup: