NEWS UPDATE!!!!

Alright guys, I’ve been extremely busy these past few months but now that school has started and I have a few days of no class I’ll be able to concentrate more on GBtires.

I can get tires even faster now and there doesn’t need to be a set group buy anymore. You can just feel free to ask for a quote and if they are stock I can get them within a week!

I can get winter tires so within these next weeks/months, it would be best to grab some winters before supply starts to shrink.

I will guarantee a response via PM within 24 hours. I would like to apologize to everyone for not being able to reply as quickly as I would have liked to in the past weeks.

Thank you for all those who have been supporting GBtires!

Wheres my reply on the Works, bitch?! :smiley:

No seriously though it’s no problem. The guy ended up going with some Gram Lights.

People talk to sammy sams for winter tires, now is the time to get them. Check out the new Michelin X-Ice Xi2, it’s baller as hell and lasts longer than just about any other winter tire on the market.

^^ thanks for the kind words big guy :wink:

I’ve just been so busy with everything, just recently got engaged, wedding planning etc etc.

For everyone else, I’m working on a price list for the most common size winter tires so check back in a few days!!!

engaged what the fffffuucckkkk

congrats dude, <3 tell the little lady I said so also… I haven’t seen her in forever

congrats on the engagement… u gotta sell lots of tires to pay for the wedding now…

congrats on getting engaged!!

Thanks for the kind words guys! It’s definitely a big step in life and lots of plans that need to be made.

Don’t worry, I’ve set aside time for you guys as well :wink:

my friend needs a quote for 19 (federal??) summers and 18 winters

and congrats on the wedding man!

Ko-san, I think it’d help if you gave him the exact size.

ya I pm’ed Duckjai and I’m getting the sizes off my friend.