Nexen N3000 Tires - Any Good?

Hi all Im in the process of buying new tires for my 18" summer wheels. I have narrowed it down to the Nexen N3000 (235/40/18) and Im just wondering if anyone on this forum has had experience with this tire? Any opinions guys?

They look like this;

http://adaptivestrategies.com/nexenn3000.jpg

Very good affordable tire. I’ve used these on 3 different cars - awesome for daily driving, great wet grip. As you can see from the tread, it’s an aggressive pattern.

Decent track tires that are cheap enough to burn off.

I recently bought and have been using a set of these tires for the last little while and they are really good, Z rated!

A really great tire for the money (I had them on my dearly-departed SpecV)

Basically, they’re a knock-off of the discontinued Yokohama AVS-100.

These are basically one of the cheapest tires you can buy which should tell you something about them.

For a daily driven car that isnt a luxo-cruiser or the occasional track rat you can get away with them… however, they are by no means a GOOD tire… they’re just cheap.

i had them in 17’s on my 180. i like them alot, hook up real well

i have ridden in a subaru during a auto x event that had those tires. they didnt seem to have a whole lot of grip and they were almost new… good price though, especially if your planning on burning them off

I’d rather have one pricey set of tires rather than those, I got rip off last time and I’ll never have that brand again

nissan car parts