Next problem..

The wife’s GTP’s low coolant light came on for a while. Took it to Bowser for inspection AND emissions :rolleyes: and they checked it out. Might be the intake manifold gasket. The GM rep or something like that will be there Mon to approve the work. I assume because it’s an extended warranty. Good thing I don’t have a smaller pulley on there or they would probably give me a hard time.

I told the sales guy when I bought my last car - buying an extended warranty is the same as saying, yeah I’m pretty sure something is going to break. :smiley: And it did!

Import owners can add their reliability comments here.

yeah i lucked out w/ my 3800 many others were having that issue hope they dont try n screw ya like they do everyone else bowser can suck my balls. Them and cockrin :frowning:

yup intake leaks suck!!!its the new JUNK anti freeze!!!

the ORANGE SHIT!!! tELL THEM TO PUT GREEN IN!!!

Originally posted by Pewterss
yup intake leaks suck!!!its the new JUNK anti freeze!!!

the ORANGE SHIT!!! tELL THEM TO PUT GREEN IN!!!

x2 never had a problem w/ the green stuff infact it even helped control the dam cat problem i was having :slight_smile:

Is this a common problem with the 3800? Because of the boost pressure?

Originally posted by Jeff95TA
Is this a common problem with the 3800? Because of the boost pressure?
all 96 & newer with the orange shit!!!:slight_smile:

i didnt have boost but i know alot of people bitching about the intake gaskets on those dam things just be glad urs is semi new the older 3800 w/ no egr really had problems

go to the dealership and fold everyone in half. then get mad and break shit

I better get a decent rental car on Monday.

Originally posted by Darkstar
go to the dealership and fold everyone in half. then get mad and break shit
who jeff?:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

jeff could prolly take the michelin man stand up cardboard stand :slight_smile: hehe im no better :frowning:

Originally posted by Silver_WS6
jeff could prolly take the michelin man stand up cardboard stand :slight_smile: hehe im no better :frowning:
i got one!!!

fuck yeah man… think about it… he probably practices judo and shit so he can be like that quiet little guy in all the kung-fu movies that just kinda stands around while everyone fights, then steps in at the end and fucks everyone up.

i know a kid that it happened on his 00 grand am with the 3.1 in it.
intake gasket went. and the extended warr. didnt cover it. so he traded
it in for a 01 gti

Originally posted by Silver_WS6

That’s it. I’m gonna have to make a trip to Bridgeport and State College. :wtcslap:

Originally posted by ohsoquik02
i know a kid that it happened on his 00 grand am with the 3.1 in it.
intake gasket went. and the extended warr. didnt cover it. so he traded
it in for a 01 gti

Why didn’t the warranty cover it?

Originally posted by Jeff95TA
That’s it. I’m gonna have to make a trip to Bridgeport and State College. :wtcslap:
come on down !!!:tounge:

we’ll go sledding!!!:smiley:

Ill be home in 7 days :slight_smile: