Next sunday(may21st) autocross

Just wondering who is going to the north park autocross next weekend. $20 to enter, need a snell helmet for the event. Sign ups start at 8:30 am and tech inspection ends at 10:00am with laps beginning shortly after. Me, josh, and andy are going with the truck, integra, and gsx. Hope to see some of you guys there.

ill prob be up there. but not to race… just to watch my buddy run. ill have the black Z-28.

Why not race? Its just for giggles. My truck is slow as hell, but I will be out there having some fun.

i want to get rid of the Drag Radials first. and i have crappy kumho’s on the front. i doubt ill auto X it this year. hopefully next year though.

I cant wait. My truck isnt that fast in a straight line, but I hope my suspension will more than make up the difference.

Just tell Mark to let you co-drive the Stang, he needs the competition hehe.

And as usual i’ll be there, my car seems to like the north park lot alot better than beaver’s VDA.

i might come. i don’t know if i want to spend money since i went to the track this weekend and i’m driving home on the 26th

I’ll be there as well

Crash with me and ride in with me. It will save you some money. Plus if you come the night before I could help you install the teins if you want. I have a fully stocked garage with a full air setup.

MARK > ME at driving. his car is sick. maybe ill talk him into it. :blue:

I’m in (red gti vr6) and 2 of my friends will probably be there, blue focus and red 4g prelude.

hopefully not quite as many people show up this time. Last week was a long day…

if i dont go to the mx track w/ Don then i’ll probly go. i had a good time at the event last saturday…i want to see how well i do on a normal race day.

i may swing past

id like to go but im kinda commited togo to my friends motocross race, unless it rains all week and the track is to messed up to race on, so maybe ill pray for rain all this week.

I cant wait to go, it’ll be fun. I need to find a snell helmet though.

if you dont find one before then i have two at my house you can borrow. one is crotch rocket helmet and one is a dirt bike helmet both are snell approved. ill let ya borrow it for the day.

That would be great. PM me your number sometime this week so I can make sure you’ll be there so we can meet up.

Also just a heads up to anyone whos not familer with these events. But if it rains or not we run either way. Unless its hail, snow, or massive amounts of lighting but I don’t see that happening.

And if you comming up to watch you can park off to the field on the right as you pass the parking lot where the event is being held on your left. Or you can park on the very back side of the paddock area in the parking lot.

^^^Yea, so everyone needs to show up lol. No excuses lol.

due to lack of funds i will not be able to make it. i’m broke as fuck right now and i have to drive back to MI the weekend after next.