next three days

they are filming in my parking lot today , its kinda neat, so far i have only seen russel crowe and the director , wheres all the hot bitches??

pics or bs

Start a fight with Russel Crowe.

camera phone

http://www.pittspeed.com/uploaded/russel.jpg
http://www.pittspeed.com/uploaded/crewfilm.jpg

well i guess that puts that to rest

Russell Crowe is such a primadonna, I bet he’s so mad he’s filming a movie in a parking lot in Pittsburgh.

did you suck his dick?

nope, i leave all the cock sucking up to you, in fact i am going to lunch in about an hour, you available?

one of my sales girls asked him for a picture and he told her, not right now i need to keep everybody focused, and to be honest i really dont like cameras.

haha you did suck his dick, didn’t you?!?!

and why the fuck would one of your sales girls ask him for a picture? “Excuse me, you don’t know me, but since you are pretty good at pretending to be someone else while people film you I would like photographic evidence to document the fact that you were at one time in the same general vicinity as me.”

Same with autographs

“Hi, excuse me… you dont know me and I dont know you, but you are exceptional at throwing a round white ball so that people are unable to hit it with a big stick… would you mind writing your name on my shit?”

Fucking loser celebrity worshipping fags

So that’s why we never got a Lil’ Kim picture! You should have just said so.

hey where do you work. i have the stilleto car dock for todd

Exactly. Now move on with your life.

Can’t do it. I will continue to beat the rotting horse’s corpse.

I <3 Russell Crowe.

And we will still be laughing at LIL kim. the horse has not died
Post up that picture you made :rofl:

good shit travis. make a few hundred bucks sell to a tabloid.

American Gangster has to be the best flick in recent years he was in :cool:

My buddy is driving semi for this movie hauling a trailer with workout equipment. Makin’ some pretty decent money for hauling a trailer around from location to location and then sitting the rest of the day. Pulling 16 hour days in the $30 an hour range, plus OT.