Nfl itch

I can’t wait until football starts,2 weeks to camps start up :banana 8 weeks to kickoff ;D

2 things bobbyt has said in the past day that I agree with!

+1 for bobbyt.

I’m not so excited for the season, or even pre-season to start as that means summer is ending.

+2787

This is the ONLY thing ive agreed with you on. and its funny cuz i just watched old games i recorded last night. i CANT WAIT!

OMGZ!1one!

i’m super excited for the NFL, so i can deliver pizza’s to drunk assholes who’s teams are losing. :idiots

BOBBY! A change to bring yourself closer to being worth more than dung.

What’s your team?

haha i agree 100%. I cant wait for the Giants to start their title defense

I’m a Bills fan :sad,I know they suck until proven other wise.I due believe that if we have better QB play we have a chance to break the playoff drought.

Yeah, the bills have anice young team. If there Qb (I think Edwards is better) plays well they should be solid. Especially since they added Stroud and Mynch has 1 year under his belt now… well see

What should the Packers due with Farve now that he comming back?

Trade him or leave him on the roster as a back-up possibly talk him into a coaching position or mentor to Rodgers. Im not a packers fan but Rodgers has been more then patient and has worked with one of the nfls best quarterbacks to get on the field. Favre’s time has come and gone and its time for the packers to move on to a new chapter with there franchise.

They should Trade him if they think Rogers is there guy,but if Rogers turns out to be a bust like most new QBs.Heads will be flying out of Greenbay,and the organization will look retarded to let a Hall of fame Quarter Back walk.I would welcome back Farve and try to win a SuperBowl, this team is just to good not to have him start over a unproven player(Greenbay is nuts) :ponder

Your nuts, Green Bay cant stand behind a player thats at the age of Brett Farve. regrettably hes at or nearing the end of his career. If they dont get the development going on Rodgers whos been there a couple years is a complete waste of possible talent and they will have to search for a QB all over again. If Green Bay had more fire power to be a guarenteed expolsive team Farve wouldnt have been so easily swayed to retire in the first place. At some point it needs to come to and end and the Packers have decided now is the time to move on. The Dolphins took to long to move on from Marino and look at them still in the shit bucket. The problem in sports is the great ones have a hard time walking away and they play there sport to the point where they are going out at the bottom and its hard to watch that. Go out with some talent left.

tb buccs>>>>* :nana

check the username

Favre had a hell of a season last year… it’s easy to bring up his age, but in all honesty, how much as his ability decreased? It’d be one thing if he had decreased beyond an exceptional playing level, but thats not the case…

I agree he had a great year but the reasoning is for Green Bays long term future is set in Rodgers and its now or never to get him started or they wasted the time and money invested into developing him with farve as a tutor.

Jason Taylor goes to the Redshins for only a second round pick next year plus a 6th in 2010.Wow the Dolphins might just go 0-16 :crackup

wow. just wow. the dolphins absoultely SUCK.

Didn’t Dolphins say they wanted him over and over?

Shockey goes to the Saints for a 2nd and 5th round pick next year.I still can’t believe he is worth more than Jason Taylor :ponder