NFS: Carbon

Who bought the game or has already played it?

This game kicks ass and its got tons of cars…the only bad thing about it is its real easy to beat, only took me two days to beat it…if u like racing games and u play two player alot u should buy it… but if u just play a game beat it and then ur done with it id just rent it.

Does it have on-line game play?

beat it day i got it but sick as hell game, my ride is a tricked out black z06 with red rims slammed no gay graphics or anything except a nice hood an a mean ass setup an sound haha, an i have an evo for the import section an a stang for fun. beat the career an the side challenge things now gunna beat it on exotic an import instead of muscle but awesome game anyone should get it if you like need for speed

I played the demo on my 360 and liked it. I’ve been trying to rent or borrow it but it’s either rented or my friends don’t have it for 360.

yes

yeah it is a kick ass game and my ride is the Skyline candy black all supped up with flat black rims…i got the collectors edition and im tryin to find out what i have to beat to get the 240sx

yay?

well i mean i dont have my license so i guess thats how i drive for right now i guess lol

got it today and soo far its bad ass…

and it does look like i’ll be beating tonight or tomorrow since PS2, TV and the net is my life till i’m allowed to leave my house

^^ i thought i had beat it but i didnt…when ur at the main menu go to challenge series, there are a lot more things to do in there…also see if ur reward cards are all filled at, which is also located in the main menu

I got it from walmart the day after it came out and the main part of the game was beat so fast… I was so mad but beating these stupid challenges are rediculous. I want the gsx so bad but its taking forever…

i know…but i want the 240

i hope they improved the online gameplay because on underground it sucked…bad…you would be like 1 length from the finish line and a guy would lag whore you and win by like 1.32s

i dont know how the online play is…everytime i try to sign on and make my account it says my ip address is all fucked up…xlogic, do u know what the problem might be?

I went through the career mode thing and suped up a car to play online. Well I was really disappointed. Apparently if you don’t have a beefed up lamborghini you can’t win. I was getting spanked by 20+ seconds on a 2 lap race. It wasn’t even fun how bad these guys were winning. I went back and started some challenges and got bored of it.

same here man…

still havent burnt it yet, finally finished gettin my 360 hacked…my buddy who hacked it has the game tho, i like what i’ve played there (usually drunk)

how do u play online wit this game ? ? ? ?

or is it only a online game wit 360?

I rented this game this week and just can’t believe how fast you go through the game. I played it maybe a total of 4 hours and I am at 50% through the game. GT4 ftw