Need For Speed: Carbon (multiple threads merged)

i just picked up eurotunner the other day and saw ANOTHER need for speed game- needforspeed:carbon. im pumped, ill just say it… i have everyneedforspeed since it came out, i dont care if this game sucks im going to buy it and love it anyway.:slight_smile:

most wanted ruled real hard (i loved the throwbacks with the video). underground was the worst thing ever.

i liked the UG series.

Dunno I liked UG2, as much as I tried to hate it. It was a decently solid game compared to some of the garbage before.

Though Porsche unleashed is still the best by far. :wink:

the gameplay was good, but some of the crap was stupid. i like MW better because it has all the aspects of UG that were good without all the bullshit.

most wanted was a lot of fun, i just watched some video clips and it looks like they took most wanted and threw some of UG2 in it. it comes out in a week too.

link it in beeyotch.

http://media.ps3.ign.com/media/826/826965/vids_1.html

the cars no matter how hard you try, with the exception of a select few always came out really ricey. MW was sweet… lots of euors :headbang: and railing cop cars at like 198mph and watching them fly all over the place blowing up and shit… man i love that game

yea basically its ug2 with most wanted. they went back to drifting in carbon cause of all the people that complained that they missed it. there is canyon drifting in it too plus you mold you own body so u dont have to have thoes ugly preset ones all the time

Yeah i think it comes out in the next few days.

I will play it because i love car games.
/story
GT4 and Forza.
Bread and butter.

hmm looks pretty good from the clips.

the best part is that ill be abel to speed racer all the way wal-mart to get it in my new car :snky:

the only thing i dont like about most wanted is that it takes 10 times longer to get your bounty and milestones up for each guy than it does to win races. unless you just post up on top of the bus station and leave the game on

i just picked up the game and its awsome. its a continuation of the last game (Most Wanted) where it picks up right after you excaped. when u pick your first car you choose the direction the game goes for you basically because there are 3 groups in the game. muscel, exotic and tuner so whatever car you choose thats the group you are in or so it seems.

you are back in the town that you were in, in underground 2

can you explain this in detail?

The vids look great, but I’m guessing those are PS3 vids, not PS2 vids. The framerate and detail look way too good to be from the PS2.

i think they are xbox 360 vids? i could be wrong.

that was me. i have to remember to start logging out when using other people’s computer.

Drive to the bus station. go up the ramp and crash through the glass. Stop on the very edge of the platform. the cops wont chase you and you can just sit up there and build up your pursuit time til eventually they all run into things and you escape