Official Need For Speed: Most Wanted Thread

saw my first commercial for it, didn’t look that bad…anybody know anything about it? release date? storyline or random racing? etc etc…

looked kinda cool IMO…

N4S has gone downhill since it first came out years ago. Now it’s all in the “Underground” coughricercough theme.

$0.02

im downloading it righ now, played the demo on xbox, its still ricer but still a fun game

^^ mista NC told me that the playable demo game was pretty hot.

the release was (i think?) yesterday or today. i’m actually dling the game right now… eeeeheheheeh :smiley: :naughty:

http://xbox.ign.com/articles/667/667106p1.html

Post up Your thoughts… I might DL it then. :slight_smile:

I had NFSU2 and it was a decent way to kill time, but it wasnt a kick-ass game.

ign rates it a 8.5 – i’d say it should be worth the bandwidth. :wink:

now i just have to wait for it to come out on PC…the money i would use for an XBox is being thrown in with the rest of my money…on that pile of red i have sitting in the driveway…

Looks decent.

I had the original NFS for PC. That was a great game. All the interiors of the cars were shown in the in car veiw. You could take a corner at 130mph and turn right into a guard rail, the car would flip like a 50 times about 100 feet in the air. That was fun times.

in car view > *

it’s the only way i can play…and so many people think it’s the hardest…

if you want a realistic game, shouldn’t you be viewing from where the driver realistically would be?

porsche unleashed >>>> rest of the series!

never liked porsche unleashed…i got it, along with the first underground, high stakes, and hot persuit in a box set for like $20 from target…and after seeing the graphics on underground, found it hard to get into any of the others…

as ri(ey as most of the game is, it’s still fun…

why wait? :slight_smile: :stuck_out_tongue:

http://www.torrentspy.com/directory.asp?mode=torrentdetails&id=465373

^^ :word:

I’ll queue it up when I get home.

^^ that includes a serial posted on the page. there are more of them if you type it in the search…

IM SO STOKED

i love nfs :stuck_out_tongue:

gonna be hittin up the torrent assap

yeah I agree, best game ever

post up links to the game for pc all you want…

in the end, 56k still owns me… :frowning:

sucks ass, played it a few days ago, weak and ricey

hot pursuit 2 > *

mclaren F1

I haven’t seen the game yet. But the show Tuner Transformation just did a build on a 330ci and turned it into the hero BMW GTR car. I usually hate this show, but this time they did a good job. Car was supercharged, tuned by EVOsport, full 6pt rollbar, coilover suspension, 4 piston Brembo’s, paintjob to match the game, widebody kit that looks sweet. The only thing I was sketchy on is they put 20" wheels on it. I think they should have stuck with 18s, but other than that ,the car was well done. See if you catch the repeat on Speed channel

I’m probably going to hit up Best Buy today to see if they have NFS on a demo machine. I’ve never been too crazy about the Need For Speed Underground series, although I will admit I played NFSU2 a lot on my PC over the network quite a bit with some of my cousins. It’s an alright game, but GT4/Forza is more my style.