Gt4

I got a VW R32 for my first car… kicking some ass with it so far!

this game is amazing, i love going into bends and having fire shoot out the exhaust while downshifting!

working on the licenses now… holy shit this game is more about driving skill then the past!

starting it up now son we need to think of a contest

starting it up now son… need to think of a contest…

looks kinda gay to me… jay bought an r33 skyline and put the stage 5 turbo on it has like 630hp… but doesnt turn. I think i may buy the spoon Integra type-r.

i am getting better, definitelly all about putting together an all around car

Definately sweet. I love how you can transfer some stuff from GT3 so its not totally from scratch. Got the SS camaro of course :slight_smile:

when you mod a car now does it still sound the same? :frowning:

I got the R32 GTR 601hp with stage 3 turbo kit. sounds sick…vtec cars actually sound like vtec. so many cars to chose from I got the nike car and some toyota so far winning but nothing else I am goin to get the rest of the licenses tonight and get busy with it tomorrow

I have 550HP evo8 as first car. then got old school lancer rally car, then got Fairlady roadrace 350z, then bought Lightning, and just won myself a Silverado SS

im done for tonight… more to come tomorrow

still playin 3am

do the cars all sound teh same still???

Work on a GT4 hangover :ugh:

damnit… i knew i forgot to buy something last night :hs:

looks like I have to buy a ps2 now… I didnt realize this game was finally released.

my new opinion… the game sucks donkey balls.

so your saying there is yet another game that can’t even come close to the hype? This has been happening a lot lately.

sooo far one person said they dont like it!!! a great game that wasnt made soo big is KILLZONE for ps2!!! but want to buy GT4…if its a game that u really have to drive to win…then ill like it!!

I love it

My lancer has NAAAAAWWWZ

doo the cars all sound the same???