NFS: Shift 2....your take on this game

I found this game to be too hyped up, lucky for me I rented the game.
The game threw me off with the boat like sensation wobbly handling, did not try drifting yet.
But other than that, I found it to be a rental and would stick to GT5.

just sayinn

horrible… rented and returned. back to gt5 within 30 minutes. Drove a gtr, civic, and a gt3rs FAIL

terrible!! steering is crazy wobbly… and it doesnt have a manual trans option, keeps poping you in nutrual and downshifting. Drifting is bad, crashes every time you countersteer.
oh and ebisu… so wrong there is not even a drop going into the main corner of the d1 course.
Unfortunatly I bought it…

the last good nfs was underground 2

i played that shit like crazy.

So I’ve had the chance to play this (using a G25 wheel) and the controls were terrible. The way the cars handle is still pretty iffy (If you’ve played the first one, you know what I’m talking about)…Oh well, back to GT5.

well the game looks cool and has lots of content but… the controls feel pooey to me too… although i was playing with a keyboard… eeh… meh… im still gonna play it but its really tough on the controls :-/

Well I obtained it for ps3 and I like it. The handling of the cars take a bit to get used to it, but the tuning options are great as well and the parts upgrades are good to, only played it once so far, I think it boils down to personal preference but I can see myself playing shift until the campaign is completed. Then going back to GT5.

well i would like to get a wheel and see how it is, i got the PCs hooked up to big tvs anyways so its like playing a console haha… but with keyboard its epic fail. I wish more games had mouse control like live for speed… allows for sensitivity

I was thinking of renting it…

I bought the game the day it came out and hated it but now that i stuck with it the drifting is actually really really fun its just touchy to get used too. as for everything else i agree it is very wobbly.

apparently drift physics development had large contribution from the pro drifters, vaughn gittin jr., d-mac, etc.

I haven’t had the chance to drift irl anyone verify physics?

pirated this game, playing with G25, good way to pass the time atleast. AI is still stupid in this game though.