I don't think GT5 is even on the radar at this point.

http://speedhunters.com/archive/2011/02/02/shift2-unleashed-gt-gt-on-the-subject-of-physics.aspx

I think it’ll be a nice competition between Forza 4, and this.

The game just plain looks sick, might have to buy another 360 just for this game.

Looks great. Definitely going to pick it up.

everyone I know HATED NFS Shift. That doesn’t mean a whole lot for the new one, but I’m not too optimistic. I won’t be the first to buy it.

Can’t wait for Forza 4. GT is gay.

I hated NFS Shift: The Original. Truly. I’ll get it on GameFly and then buy if I like it.

im looking forward to dirt 3 this year.

I might have to pick up a G27 wheel for the XBox 360 with all these sweet racing games coming out soon.

i didn’t think the G27 worked with xbox

Yeah I don’t think it does, now that I google it.

Anyone know a non-MS made wheel that works and has a shifter + clutch pedal?

I know about the Porsche wheels, but those are $$$.

test drive unlimited 2. /thread

i was happy with the og shift, never bought it, i will be getting shift 2 though. not right away, fuck i haven’t even bought gt5 yet.

:rofl @ the one comment asking if you can add spacers to the cars to get the wheels flush. Hellafkush4lyfeson!!

^ HAd to be benny

The first NFS Shift sucked. It had the physics model of the Underground series but with real tracks:rofl

You think so? I really like shift.I love the in car view and the physics seemed fine.

damn did know about this, will be picking this up for sure

To me any game with the words; need, for, and speed in the title usually mean poor car physics. I bought need for speed carbon shortly after I bought my PS3 and I think I used it for 30 minutes. It was terrible. I’ve never played Forza, but if Forza 4 is as good as they say I would consider buying an Xbox for it.

def do it, forza 3 was killlller. im pumped for 4

I dont mind the first Shift, only real thing that bothered me was the high speed physics. Cars get squirrely as shit topend, for no good reason. Otherwise I thought it was pretty decent, meh. Next game Im buying is Killzone 3.

I’m really looking forward to this. It may not be as much of a driving sim as GT5 or Forza but it’s damn fun. Plus the modifying aspect is a lot better than GT5. I hate nodding cars in GT5, it’s so damn boring.