NHMS go-pro footage

Nevermind I had the turns mixed up, I touched knee in turn 6, the bowl, and had issues with my line through 6 later in the day. :lol

Turn four kept giving me issues since I never felt like I could get turn three just right, the hard braking and very quick turn in messed with me all day though I felt like by the end of the day I had gotten it sorted out enough at least to make turn four decent.

Towards the end of the day I was starting to try to follow the faster guys and found that I was able to push the bike MUCH harder than I was in the morning which led me to hitting just about every turn harder and faster than I had previously. Ironically my knee didn’t hit once in the afternoon, but when I was actually matching some of the faster guys pace I could see there knee skimming along so I can’t imagine I had much lower to go.

Do it, by next year we SHOULD have a trailer and all the needed tools and equipment to make it a regular thing. Its not like its a very expensive sport to just start off in, especially when compared to car track days. Buy rocketpunch’s 250 when he sells it this winter :lol