Niagara Dragstrip, or what's left of it :(

[quote=“JuicedGT,post:41,topic:32400"”]

meh…i prefer to make the drive to NYIRP…its a tad over an hour…its a nice drive, and the facility is worth it. From what i heard, Lancaster is History VERY soon, and its a good thing. That place is terrible.

[/quote]

Ehh, $30+ in gas each trip when towing, a long drive home, and an ‘ok’ facility. Those deadtrap guardrails need to be replaced (but Im sure they wont) with concrete walls, and it has a large portion of unpaved pit area. Most of the time, Id prefer to pay extra at the entrance to get into TMP, its infinately better and about the same distance away.

[quote=“speedped79,post:42,topic:32400"”]

WHAT!!!@!!! fuck that lancaster is awesome if anything they should redo a few things but not close it down, ive been going there since i was 3 not only for drags but induro as well

[/quote]

Lancaster ia really terrible. Beat-up grandstands, a poor uneven track surface, a short shutdown area and a return road through the woods. They are lucky that they are the only game in town.

Ive heard nothing but good things about how Niagara was, both when it was open and later when people just went on their own. Its too bad that it just goes to waste.