nice 1992 240sx on trader

This car is amazing …the Hb brother of my car…perfectly clean!!!

http://www.trader.ca/powerpage/details.aspx?vlotid=1645012&adid=6113576

very clean… think Cal-Soy should get on this fast! before its sold

CAL-SOY!!! Pick it up QUICK!
Looks like the odo mightve been rolled on this, but the 1 is still perfectly straight. I don’t think it’s broken the 200K mark

i’m moving… but i’ve got alot to do this week with school… i’ll do my best!

edit: WTF?! TOTALLY OUTA MY BUDGET!

LOL i just noticed…they wrote on trader that it’s a front wheel drive …hahahha

BROWN interior!!

soo?

not the first time ive seen 240’s on trader stating its FWD!

but ya that is the HB sister of your car vlad. should pick it up to have twins… just one will be deform… coupe* cough cough

haha jk. coupes look nice in there own way too,
my opinion
HB>coupe

i donno bro…i bought my coupe cuz i love it more then the hb’s …notice
that for every 20 hb’s there’s one coupe…that’s why i like them…also the
shape is great…skyline structure…:slight_smile:

get it cal soy!!! so that my car will have the exact same twin…:smiley:

There was a 1989 for sale by original owner for $500… anyone here get it?

no no no! I would do it but its so goddamn expensive. I cant really go over 4500. 5000 if its in immaculate condition. I honestly dont think that car is worth 6 000 despite the fact that it looks like it just came out of the factory.

I’m looking at solarion’s car from SON. Anyone know him?

no, people do not get this car, i went to check it out the other day since i sold my s14…and trust me…its not worth the price, dealers always jack up prices just cuz they wanna make profit which i dont blame them but still its way too much…

and also when i looked under the car i could see the whole underbody was pure rust and then they just sprayed gravel guard to cover it up. the frame looks like its been pached up a lot too…but the engine starts and runs nice tho…if it was up to me i wouldnt pay more than 3000 for this car. dont ever trust dealers they’re all lying bastards

the body looks good but if you are experienced with cars you can clearly see the body had a lot of rust and a back street body shop cleaned it up…when i told him here and there was rusted and you put fuller and painted it back, he quickly jumped and said no no no i bought it like that…

dont let dealers get you guys

i should sell my car to a dealer, i might get alot of money if i roll the odo back alittle lol

Naw man its the othe way around, they pay you jack for your car and resell it at a higher rate. How else would they make profit?

cheked it out today… its in nice condition nothing to bother with the chassis. they have another 240 89 model in the back yard and its in good condition too… but the one on auto trader is immaculately in goooooodddd condition. but if you could get it lower then its fine…:smiley:

BTW i got TOUGE 17 x 7 front rims and 17 x 9 rear today in a location nearby… finance for aroud 60-70 a month 3 yrs… not bad 5 spoke deep dish dark gunmetal.

nopi240 are you crazy? did you check under the car to see how much gravel guard they sprayed to cover rust???

the frame looks like it has holes in it before they covered it with gravel guard

and the 89 they have in the back is in even worse shape!!! dont let body of the car fool you, it may shine but if you look closely you will see how much body work it had

hmmm, wheres this place located??

it says in the add nublet