Nice break in

No crying here, I dont own the team, dont care THAT much :lol

yeah you do

Oh yeah, I forgot!!

good. glad you remember

Super Moderator status allows me to duplicate win. :thumbup

They did? Last time I checked Dallas gave up like 350 yards to a bunch of rookie receivers and had 10 more minutes of TOP.

I will say Dallas should have won that game given Giants didn’t score TDs in the red zone and the turnovers but that’s why the game is played.

Giants said lack of gap responsibilities caused the rushing yards but Dallas’s RB are talented (much more than I anticipated). However, if you watched the game, many of the runs were draws as Giants were worried about pass especially given how banged up the secondary was. Then, after it was an issue, they overpersued. The counter was used over and over again. No execuses. They ran the ball well.

No comments on how dirty F. Adams is? THat should have been a suspension. The prick hurt Tuck and tried that shit again as he got beat all night.

LOL JVG gave me neg rep.

News Flash: You live in fucking NY. Unless you were a TX transplant, how the hell are you a fan? Oh. I remember now. The Starter Jacket era when the Failboys won a few SB with coked out Irvin.

Congrats. Failboys have sucked taint since. Shit, they didn’t make playoffs with like an All Madden team last year. :lol

NY > *

you got a neg rep over the team you like? thats just shitty FAIL

Concur. :ahh

That’s JVG. :lol

Yup and after all that it came down to the Giants Offense against the Cowboys defense. Cowboys stop us they win, we march down the field we win. Eli is clutch as hell so you knew what was going to happen. Especially with the gutless Cowboys, it makes it even easier.

That’s the key. I will be the first and admit Giants should not have won that game given how they played in red zone and gave up the rushing. However, that’s why the game is played.

In the end, it was Giants and their inexperienced receivers vs Cowboys and their Pro Bowl team. They lost. And they lost with everything on the line:

105K fans
New stadium
JJ sweatin’
etc.

helluva week for “manning” comebacks eh?

Yup, that was a really big game for the Cowboys. They lost their last game at texas stadium and their first game at the new one. It was just another divisional road game for the Giants. For the Cowboys it was alot more. Mostly all the things travis just posted. Also that 105k fans was BS. 10k of them were outside watching the game on TVs

:rofl

I knew JVG would - rep me for that.

F. Adams was fined by the NFL -> http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4498060

Adams was penalized for tripping on the play, but that didn’t stop Tuck from calling the kick a “bush” move.

bahahaha