Nice E30

I like this car.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/BMW-3-Series-1987-BMW-e30-328iS-Highly-Modified-Truely-Unique_W0QQitemZ4648144560QQihZ002QQcategoryZ6007QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

very nice

hmmm, does it come with the big juicy fat ass spread across the car??? SOLD to me lol.:lol:

that guy is on my cardoamin friends list. car is sick.

i like it. wounder how much it will fetch?

very tastefully done.

i call BS on this:

Distance, 60-0MPH…Less then 101ft

i hear there’s a car somewhere in those pics

:lickout:

That’s Jordan’s car, he started r3vlimited (a big e30 site). has a bad temper so he gave the forum away, and once in a while comes back long enough to get banned, cause most of his comments are pretty rude

hes a good guy though, just strange on the internet. I’ve bought some parts from him. Car is sick, pretty much the exact same setup I’ve got going into my car, except he has JE pistons and I have mahle, and he has a shrick 273 and I’m about to buy a catcam 283.

hes tried to sell it before, asking about $15k, which people weren’t willing to pay. Rather have an e30m3

He worked for Terry Sayther (sp?) in Texas, but insulted some members on s14.net (e30m3 forum) which apparently got him into some trouble at work. there are some e30 m3 owners out there with pull in the bmw community. compounded with other things, he got fired.

nice guy though, and the car is beautiful. he stripped it down to bare chassis before a 100% rebuild. every single piece on the car is brand new.

nice ride