yea so kinda new :noob:

yea so im kinda new i know dirtye30 and finally got my own car so i figured y not start postin and shit well this is my car 89 bmw 325ix

welcome

welcome aboard :slight_smile:

thnx

cool deff

Another e30, sweet! I think there are probably 5-10 of us on the board. :tup:

yea if u know of any up for sale i got a buddy lookin but other than that mines stock i gotta fix a bearing then i just can’t make the money fast enough to mod it lol

Nothing other than what’s on e30tech/bimmerforums. I believe ColdAccord is selling his 2.7L stroker on here. Go check the classifieds a few forums down.

cool cool i’ll have to check it out

welcome, my little bro (bzmw) has an '86 325.

welcome :wave:

welcome

nice choice with AWD, i was actually going to be sporting a red one of those.

:wave: welcome

Welcome, why the IX not an IS?

this is really the first decent car that fell into my lap and its all wheel drive too so y not lol

awsome lancer i love those cars maybe someday i’ll get one lol

yepp can’t wait to get it out

welcome

theres a good fixer upper on ebay right now, its even in NY

318 e30 converted to m3

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1991-BMW-M3-E30_W0QQitemZ260028656131QQihZ016QQcategoryZ6007QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

got a salvage title but its cheap for an m3

i stopped to look at this car to buy and his dad went and picked it up while he and i were outta town. fucker. i hate him. and now i have to work on it with him. its such a tease. this car is clean. never seen a winter… im seriously jealous. but i drove it before he did so its all good. needs a center bearing and exhaust.

i just showed dre that last night and also the vert e30 m3 clone. soooo t3h sekkz