FS: 1996 328i & 1989 325ix

These are not being sold through my dealership, they are private sales. I am helping my mechanic sell them. We have clean titles for both.

1996 BMW 328i
5-Speed
173,000 miles

Engine, tranny, driveline are mechanically sound. Clutch good. 4 good tires. Body is straight with barely any rust and interior is clean gray leather. Been sitting for a while, may need rotors and pads but the brakes work ok. ABS light on, maybe wheel speed sensor. I think it needs a rear shock mount or a bushing somewhere, it makes a clunk over bumps. My mechanic knows what it is so I’ll have to ask him. $2900

What about that E30 M3 sneaking into the picture?

everything is for sale for the right price :wink:

^ what he said.

What is the “right” price on a clean e30 m3?

$15k?
:mad:

Or more…

Sorry to sidetrack your thread :frowning: That’s a great deal on a decent condition E30. There are much much MUCH more beat ones going for more money.

the e30 is pretty beat, but it runs and drives.

The e30 M3 is my fathers car. It’s an 88 Henna red, very rare color. He doesn’t care to sell it but if someone is seriously interested it could be a possibility. It’s not going cheap…

Is there anything wrong with the 325ix besides being really high mileage and the body being beat up?

yeah it could use a tune up and some other tlc. has an intermittent electrical cutout for a second sometimes. tires are getting worn.

so it pretty much just needs some love…where’s it located? If it doesn’t sell I could be interested in a few months

It’s a project car or parts car.

endicott, ny

I hope we dont still have this in a few months

i’m looking for something to work on and play with

and thats how long it takes me to make the necessary cash, like is said, if its still available when I have the money, i’ll probably take it pending a closer look

$600 on the 325?

pmed

How clean is the underside of that 89?

How’s the transfer case and front driveline on the ix?

green car looks nice!

xfer case good on the 325ix?

the tranny and transfer case seem fine. clutch is right off the floor. anything noticeable I could look for with the transfer case being a problem? im pretty sure everything with the driveline is good.

anymore pictures of the '96?