nice pic for ur sig if u need one

:slight_smile: http://www.pittspeed.com/uploaded/moredrama.jpg

once again…why are you posting this? can you guys not grow up just a little wee bit and just give it a rest? my god…this is just going a little far

why do u think it has anything to do with u

cause im not dumb…why wouldnt you think that i dont recognize my own pics??? lol nice of you to go visit my yahoo site to go get the pics to make the sig tho…good job

hey dont get pissed at me I was asked to post this in my sig and I was asked to post this up. So I did and I never look at ur pics and I really dont want to because Im gay :kekegay: and cutty is my lover :gaysex:

oh that’s funny. and who exactly asked you to post this up? whoever it is needs to grow up and do something else with their time rather than talk about some girl they dont even know

I just don’t get why this crap can’t stop? I don’t even say anything to anyone :frowning:

can i ask u why u really care what everyone thinks I know I could give a shit about what people think about me. Usually people who are bothered by it knows its true or they love the attention. Dont get pissed because I said that Im just stating my opinion sweety

i deleted this post the first time for a reason, there is no need for this BS